What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Jane) #202

Yes, totally back to normal and zooming around full speed. :heart_eyes_cat:

On our way to the market for some delicious sardines and tuna…

(Diane) #204

What a lovely street to walk down!

(Ashley) #205

What a cute couple! :slight_smile: holding her bag.

(Allie) #206

OK so it wasn’t a walk… as far away from a walk as it gets actually :joy:

(Susan) #207

Aww they are so sweet =).

(Susan) #208

Adorable cats =)). How are Chunk and Maude doing?

I hope my husband will hold my bag and my hand when we’re this old :slight_smile:

(Susan) #210

I have seen a lot of older couples doing that, when walking in the malls, etc and I always find it so darling =).

It is a lovely sight :slight_smile:

(Allie) #212

@Momof5 thanks for asking :heart:
Chunk is stable, although he can only manage short walks now. I tried two short walks a day instead of one big one but some days that’s too much for him so he has just one short walk.
Maud has had an implant to stop her laying eggs temporarily and at the moment she’s rather ill as a result, but I’m assured this is normal and that she will end up thriving as a result - I hope so.

Took dawgs to forest walk and went mushroom hunting, found a good amount of chanterelles and the mastiff found a bog of thick black mud half ways up his side (was kinda funny when he went in and suddenly realised it was much deeper than he had anticipated… unless you were picturing him going in the truck to get back home…Aiiiieeeeeeee! The picture is after the first dip in the river to try washing off some bog muck… luckily we managed to find another spot to play in the river and got him reasonably clean.)

(Susan) #214

OKay =)). I am hoping that both of them will be healthy and well =). I know Chunk is getting older, but hoping he will be around for quite a while still =).

(Susan) #215

Beautiful scenery, such vibrant colours =).

(Troy) #216

Sunday Evening Sunset

(Diane) #217

What a lovely view and photo!

(Susan) #218

That is really pretty =).

(Ellen) #219

Sorry to be a downer but, you “should” be able to see mountains & trees, schools are closed due to air quality, apparently happens every year due to Indonesia burning forests.

(Susan) #220

Very sad =(.

(Diane) #221

Something similar usually happens here in Utah in the winter months when we get temperature inversions which hold the dirty air down in the valleys. We always pray for a nice snow storm to clear it out. Hope your weather helps you out soon!