What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Susan) #181

That is so awesome, Allie =). (Ms Dolittle! -from Dr. Dolittle, you always do so much so should be more like Ms. DoMuch! but you know what I mean).

(Jane) #182

Turkey feather I found in the meadow whilst mowing

(Allie) #183

Chunk is sick :sob:

He collapsed on his walk yesterday and needed a car ride home :sob:

I took these pics just minutes before he collapsed…

And this one after we got home :slightly_frowning_face:

(Susan) #184

Awww =(( I hope that he will be feeling better soon.

(Allie) #185

Thanks Susan. I’ve got him on extra pain meds and strict rest but will go vets if needed.

(Jane) #186

Awww… I hope Chunk is better soon. :gift_heart:

(Ellen) #187

NO! Love n hugs to Chunk, hope he’s better soon.

Oh no, that’s terrible! Poor Chunk! I really hope he’s ok!

(Allie) #189

He’s been having extra pain meds and I’ve got him on very limited activity, just 15 mins walk this morning and maybe the same later if he’s well enough.

I’ll give him cuddles from you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Randy) #191

Sending healing vibes through the interwebz for THE CHUNKSTER!!!

Feel better buddy! :sunny:

(Diane) #192

I agree. Please feel better soon!

(Allie) #193

Chunk update :slight_smile:

My big lad managed two fifteen minute walks yesterday, one morning and one evening. This morning he’s had 20 mins and I think that is his limit for now as he started to struggle towards the end. I’m planning to give him two 15-20 min walks each day going forward and will see how he goes. He’s not needed any extra pain meds today which is a good sign, but I have to accept that my best boy is an old man now and just can’t do the long hikes we have always done together… :frowning:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #194

Wishing Chunk happiness and wellness in his older years. Sorry to hear he is declining but it is good he can do two walks a day.

(Susan) #195

Aww, is it arthritis he needs the pain meds for? Big cuddles to Chunk, I hope that he is feeling better soon.

(Allie) #196

His vet treats it as arthritis and his pain meds (https://www.vetoquinol.co.uk/content/cimalgex®) are meant for arthritis, but it’s never really been diagnosed as anything as nothing showed on his x-rays or scans, but he has this ongoing left shoulder pain. Dear old fella, time to treasure each day for sure :sparkling_heart:

(Susan) #197

Awww, well I hope that the pain killers help him and that all he needs is to slow down do to getting older.

(Jane) #198

Katy peeking out from under the covers

(Jane) #199

And napping in Momma’s arms

(Diane) #200

Is Katy still acting like she feels better? Back to normal?

(Susan) #201

Aww she is so darling. I also hope that she is feeling better =).