What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

(Carl Keller) #546

They can’t help themselves and I don’t impose my WOE on them. I’d rather them eat my mostly unprocessed, delicious (yet addictive) carbs rather than elsewhere. If they don’t get it from me, they will most likely get it from a bag or box.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #547

If they had been potatoes and sea salt I probably would have succumbed.

I glad you were un-succumbed. :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #549

Me too! Steak is so much better!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #550

I still think about snacks around 3:00. But glad I am in control. I thought about those damned chips for about an hour. How irritating. Read the ingredients. No way!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #551

Oh, and @juice, in case you are judging me. I obviously did not buy them. They were snacks my son brought home from a birthday party!

(Running from stupidity) #552

This seems so utterly slanderous as to be actionable.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #553

@juice Why do you always have me quaking in my boots?? :rofl::rofl: You are NOT my confessor.

(Laurie) #554

A small square of chocolate. My boyfriend tried to tempt me by pointing out that it was the caramel kind, but I still said no thanks.

(Ellen) #555

Would probably take longer to read all those ingredients than eat the damn crisps!

(Janelle) #556

Ah, the office kitchen…last year I would have filled up one of those white cups, eaten it at my desk and refilled because I needed “just a little more”.

(Ellen) #557

The carb only meal (chips, beans & bread) my idiot brain wanted after an utterly shite day.

(Ellen) #558

I’d probably have taken the whole bowl pre keto!

(Terence Dean) #559

I haven’t eaten ANY fast food for 35 weeks, 6 days (approx 9 months), including: Mac Donalds, KFC, PizzaHut, Hungry Jacks, Fish & Chips. Nadda! You can do it. It IS possible.

Looking forward to my Keto-anniversary on April 14, 2019.

Oh you can throw in bakeries while we’re counting: meat pies, sausage rolls, fries, cakes, donuts, biscuits, bread, Coke, Pepsi, Schweppes, ginger ale, ginger beer, beer, wine, alcohol, did I miss anything?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Way to go, @tdean! :+1:

(Terence Dean) #561

Cheers Darren, I’d call it a [spoiler]fucking[/spoiler] miracle actually, right up to that date I’d been eating all of that [spoiler]shit[/spoiler] for the past 30 years or more. Talk about going cold turkey, wow. My family can’t believe it, my wife can’t believe it, and I don’t believe it at times. On other diets I would have crashed and burned after 2 months, guaranteed. That’s how awesome Keto is, freaking amazing.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #562

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Mike W.) #563

Theses are the snacks for 6 people over the next 4 days :flushed:. Yeah, good thing I brought 3 lbs of bacon, meats and cheeses, and giant batch of Keto Caramel “corn”! Last year this was the beginning of the downward spiral for me. Not today, satan!

FTW!

We had our gift exchange at work, today. I got a lot of sweet candy desserts. Was able to re-gift them all! :wink:

Ugh, that really reminds me of past Christmases where there’d be an abundance of snacks in the kitchen at all times (it’s seasonal! You must!) and every trip to the kitchen would involve grabbing a snack as well. Need water? Grab a mince pie. Checking on the potatoes? Grab a cake. Checking the kitchen is still there and hasn’t been ported into another dimension? Grab a handful of cocktail sausages!

It felt so normal at the time, now it seems bizarre. I wasn’t hungry so why on earth was I eating?!

Nice job with the bacon and friends.