What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

This big bowl of picked Chicken Thighs my wife made for the Pups today. :slight_smile: They usually get this with some rice from time to time. …Of course, they want to whole bowl at once, and not get it in increments.

So…you didn’t eat the dog’s food?

Proud of you Dave. :slight_smile:

Seriously, that’s something I would normally grate some cheese over, heat it up and go to town! :+1:

Yeah, we could have. But we like to give them stuff like this. … Some of the other stuff is liver, gizzards, etc. There are all fairly cheap and they love them. They actually get damn near as many eggs as we eat. Some mornings we will make 6 for them to split, and sometimes a whole dozen. … They’re worth it. :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #529

Chips, mushy peas & curry sauce. Mum wanted chippy lunch so I just had a large fish and removed as much batter as I could.

Excellent choice! :+1:

(Janelle) #531

Ah, it’s “holiday snacks in the kitchen” time at work. I did not eat any of this.

Pizza. Took my daughter to Mod Pizza tonight, I didn’t realize they were spread all over the US (and even the UK now). Used to be a favourite of mine because you can customize the pizza all you want for no added cost, so it was fun to experiment with. She likes making up her own, it’s nice seeing her experiment for her age. I could have had a salad (similar ability to customize) but wasn’t hungry and just sipped on some sparkling water.

(Running from stupidity) #533

What did she put together?

(Laurie) #534

Industrial eggnog. 40 grams of sugar per 250 ml (approx half a pint). That’s about as much sugar as in a can of soda. I did succumb last week, but not this week!

Salami, “more cheese!”, grilled chicken, spicy sausage, bacon (she adores bacon and picked all of that off first before eating the pizza normally), broccoli, corn. She had free reign. She wanted to add a lot more of the meats (pepperoni, ground beef, etc) but said she was worried it wouldn’t taste very good!

(Mel) #536

The people in my department decided to throw a fun food party every Wednesday, there were so many delicious treats here this week that I had to avoid it’s my first week in and there’s food everywhere!! I managed to avoid it but it was hard! I have a serious sweet tooth!

Progress is everything! :+1:

I’ve said it before, offices are a minefield. :astonished:

Hang in there, Mel! :+1:

(Running from stupidity) #539

Good initial instincts, needs to learn to go with them.

:smiley:

Strongly agree! I’ll be proud when she asks them if they have any butter.

(Mike W.) #541

Everything on this entire [spoiler]Fucking[/spoiler] dessert table.

When I came home I opted for this instead. I. am. a. rockstar.

(Carl Keller) #542

At work, I had some extra cake batter… so I chopped up some pineapple and fed my employees. I had to stop myself a few times from eating the crispy parts that stuck to the pan.

(Kristin) #543

I have a sinus infection and was tempted by my husband’s orange juice that’s in the refrigerator, but I did not succumb to the temptation.

(Carl Keller) #544

I used to drink so much OJ. A gallon would last me 2-3 days. I falsely believed for years that the stuff was good for me…

YES YOU ARE! :+1:

Do they know you don’t like them? :grin:
Oh well, I can’t talk, we’re passing out homemade toffee, this Christmas. Stupid tradition we started that can’t be stopped. :weary:

“The cake is a lie.” (or in this case the O.J.)

Propaganda at it’s best.