What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

We’ll still be here to see it, when you figure it out. :wink:

(Wendy) #422

Maybe. I may pass away before I figure it out though. :laughing:

At a family gathering today was confronted with rice, corn chips, lamington cream roll and other desserts and had absolutely no desire or craving to have any of them (and this is coming from someone who used to be the biggest carb and sugar fiend). It’s pretty liberating to be in control.

Amen to that! :+1:

A pile of store junk Halloween candy my best friend
( who dosn’t understand my keto )…
left at my door.
All 6 mini bars went strait into the

out door garbage.!:boom:

Panko Fried chicken that I prepped for DH and DD for lunch.

Halloween candy too!

That would have been tough for me. Way to go, @Kaja11! :+1:

(Running from stupidity) #429

I didn’t eat this, because it was BAD. I did bin it, though.

File this under “failed gambles.” (Hey it was cheap (for down here). Now I know why…

Hello, I’m Darren. Nice to meet you.

It’s safety meeting day at the office again!

See that donut on the far left of the picture? I don’t know what it’s called where you’re from, but I call it a honey bun. Some may call it a cinnamon roll, or maybe “the Devil’s lure”, if you’re lucky.

The honey bun was my absolute favorite donut. Whenever we got donuts, if there was one in the box, I was eating it.

Sometimes, when I felt I should be good and not eat any donuts, I’d wait until all the field workers had left the office to see what was left. If there was still one I really liked, I’d take that as a “sign from God” that I was supposed to eat it.

Last month I thought I’d be smart and eat a really big breakfast, so I wouldn’t even be tempted by the donuts. But this month, it’s different. I’m fasting! Well, I have been since Tuesday morning.

My plan was to eat a big breakfast Tuesday morning (five eggs, four sausages and about 10 pieces of bacon), and then fast until breakfast Thursday morning, for the safety meeting. Then I found out we’re having rib-eyes later today, so I decided to extend my fast until then.

So no big breakfast, and donuts.

All the field workers are gone. My favorite donut is still here. Sign from God?

Guess not.

Cause I’m not even tempted! :+1:

I guess God has better plans for me. :grinning:

What did you Keto today? Part Deux!
(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #431

Nicely done!

(Deborah ) #432

My office is having a contest today where teams made “healthy” treats to sell to benefit the American Heart Association. The treats had to follow the AHA dietary guidelines. Ugh!! Saw lots of fruit and whole grains. Needless to say, I did not indulge.

(Running from stupidity) #433

I know Homer Simpson, and you, sir, are no Homer Simpson.

(Dom) #434

Lattes and sweets at Starbucks! I’m so used to grabbing things there it was here to be there with friends and resist! But I managed to just drink water and relax.

(Troy) #435

Fresh out of the oven
Just made these for my parents Bible Study

Sugar
Chocolate chip
Oatmeal chocolate chip

Not for me😓

For me😁

Minutes after in the oven
So I get the cookie scent right on my bacon😂
Not the best picture —Pork belly BACON

(Kristin) #436

I had a steak for lunch at a restaurant today. I forgot they serve it with bread on the plate. It looked really good - soft, warm, buttery and seasoned just right. I had the waitress take it away.

Thanks for sharing that photo, Troy.

The tiles on the counter-top and back-splash are really nice! :grin:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #438

True, but the decorative plate needs to be replaced with a more keto-friendly theme. Maybe this?

Why am I not surprised you noticed that? :grin: I wasn’t going to point that out, but I agree. :wink:

I still see grapes in this picture, though. :thinking: Come on @Ruina make us something totally keto! :paintbrush: :art:

(we’re going to start making everyone self-concious of their backgrounds and nobody’s gonna post pictures anymore :laughing: )

(Troy) #440

:joy:
@Ruina
Yeah, still working on my parents w Keto!
Baby steps
They had provided the baking goods and kitchen access, lol
However, it was, for me —- BYOB
Bring Your Own Bacon🤣