What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

:rofl:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #362

I did not eat rice. I woke up craving it, but then my ketones spiked to 2.2 (all time high), and I decided against it. I am going in for bloodwork Thursday, and want to maintain my keto purity, out of scientific curiosity. (Wasted ketones in the urine, etc.)

:blush: never thought about it like that before

Let’s see: ketones + motivation

ketovation?

motivatones?

(Running from stupidity) #364

And the best bit is that it doesn’t make keto sound like some whacky cult!

#notjonestown

What? We’re not a cult?

(Running from stupidity) #366

Shhhh…

(Empress of the Unexpected) #367

You bet - I’ve worked for it for six months.

(Michelle isaacson) #368

Came home after work and this was sitting on my counter! I jumped like it was a giant :spider:

(Michelle isaacson) #369

Wedding

(Running from stupidity) #370

All the things

Those are pretty…to look.at

(charlie3) #372

Today is Saturday, food shopping day, and the day I eat nothing. (Does black coffee count?)

Tomorrow I’ll be up early to feast on bacon and eggs and an oversized mug of iced coffee made from fresh ground fancy beans, chilled overnight, and heavy cream and Stevia.

(Troy) #373

Through these not so heavenly doors :flushed:

I Avoided 100’s or 1000’s of supplements samples…
Filled w carbage bars, sugars of all shakes and sizes , powders listed w over 20 ingredients, processed packed goodies, and more flavored multi colored bcaa/energy juices that would make a rainbow :rainbow: look boring​:grin:

Yes…“ some “ Keto-ish products here and there
Sigh

But I went in fasted
Left fasted :rofl:

:+1:

(Michelle isaacson) #375

They were beautiful! Better yet I wasn’t tempted (Phew)!

Thank you!

(Running from stupidity) #376

I didn’t eat bacon and eggs for breakfast #becausefasting and I really wish I had :slight_smile:

I’m not sure this counts, but whatever; you can have it. :wink:

Great work on the fast, BTW. I look forward to seeing your “cheat” weight tomorrow. :grin:

(Candy Lind) #378

I’m with hubby in San Antonio waiting to deliver a load. I’ve done this in about ten c-stores & truck stops in 2 days while we’ve been out geocaching. Really aggravating to find bakenets and unsweetened tea (if you’re lucky) and nothing else. One place had polish sausage when they’re doing breakfast food, but it was late in the day and there weren’t any! :sob: Good thing I brought a jar of macadamias! :wink:

(Candy Lind) #379

Ask him if he’d try baking a keto recipe for you. I bet he would! :heart_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #380

Whoops! A lot of us portion out nuts in snack bags to make eating them more “mindful” - nuts are my worst overeating problem. :blush: