What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Yes ma’am, just haven’t gotten around to making any of that just yet. :slight_smile: … But it’s on the list! :wink: But nope, no chick-a-peas for me. Though before Keto, I did indeed indulge those little fella’s.

After breaking my Fast yesterday, decided to take the day off and had a rare lunch. Started with a Moderate sized Spinach/Lettuce/Pickles/Olive/Cheese and of course, Bacon Salad. (Usually do big salads) Followed by Fried Eggs, Bacon and Sausage & Gravy over Keto Biscuits. But couldn’t eat it all, so left 1/3 of the Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, which the pups were more than eager to help me out with. :slight_smile:

Gruyere and Cheddar omelet :yum:

(Ashley) #103

That would be good! If you do let me know how it turns out!

(matt ) #104

Needed another ham egg and cheese. Sooo tasty

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #105

I forgot to take a picture!!! I made broccoli cheese bacon soup and a salad (lettuce, spinach, tomato, sesame dressing) for guests today. Roommate provided garlic bread for those who indulge. It was a hit. This cooking thing is a gas! Now I just need to remember to photograph my food before I eat like a civilized person.

Sketches are acceptable, but the pencil tends to get greasy. :smile: … But if not, I think Keto-Folk have great imaginations. :wink:

Oh god! Put that thing away before the wife see’s it!!! Do you know how hard it is to get Saliva off the monitor screen! :smile:

One more strike and I’m afraid you’re off the forum.

Sorry, Ruina, but rules are rules. :grin:

Great profile pic, BTW.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #109

All the time! Only lately have I started remembering.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #110

That looks awesome!
Is that cloud bread? I don’t miss bread (yes, I’m the devil) but wouldn’t mind a sandwich occasionally.

Well, I don’t know about you, but eating is so much more exciting for me now, than it used to be. I can’t be bothered to stop and take a picture.

I have to have it in my head BEFORE the food is ready, so I’ll have the camera ready.

Thanks for asking, I was wondering too. :+1:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #113

Plus…

I only eat 1 or 2 times a day, so once it’s prepared there’s very little ceremony. It’s best if bystanders keep their hands, head and feet inside the ride for their own safety.

(matt ) #114

No it’s based off fathead. The recipe is up above somewhere.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #115

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #116

Niiiice!

(Allie) #117

Lunchtime I had store bought cooked cold chicken thighs and this eve I just had halloumi fries with loads of mayo. Nothing exciting. They were slightly over cooked but still nice. Just an easy quick something as I don’t normally eat in the evenings due to gym but am giving myself a chilled evening and felt hungry.

That’s OUTSTANDING! :+1:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #119

Am I allowed back on the forum?

Oh, you’re gonna make me work for it, aren’t you? :wink: