What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Allie) #61

@juice I made the green goo and ribeye again. As I said, it doesn’t look too good, but it’s so tasty :heart_eyes:

(Sophie) #62

I ketoed some Mustard Pickled Eggs today…

What is in the green goo?

(Allie) #64

:blush:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #65

How do you make these?
I’m sure I could google it, but since you’re here…

I love boiled eggs and i love pickles, so why not?

(Candy Lind) #66

Remembered the pic before I chopped up my lovely blindfolded eggs & bacon.

(Sophie) #67

I found a Youtube video. The first time I tried them was about 3 weeks ago when I was up in Ohio. I was pleasantly surprised! I subbed Allulose for sugar and added a few sprigs of dill weed, just because I could. :smile:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #68

Yum. I haven’t researched allulose at all, but I seem to recall there being some controversy. Has that all been settled?

As I’m not looking to sweet brine I may modify it to be more dill-ish and add some jalapeno…

Thank you!

(matt ) #69

Nope I just used a full sheet and it got pushed into the depressions when I smooshed the top of the dough to fill the space.

(Ashley) #70

What is it?? Nvm I saw it above! Thank you

(Running from stupidity) #71

It looks like avocado dip :slight_smile:

(Ellen) #72

You’re right it doesn’t look great, but it does sound tasty, may add it to recipe box to try.

(Sophie) #73

I’m not sure what you are referring to, but it’s a safe bet that you can always find something disparaging about everything.

I didn’t mention it, but as a rule I usually cut the called for sweetener in half when I try a new recipe, but that’s just for me. I’m hypersensitive to sweet things. And I did consider some red pepper flakes, but I didn’t want to deviate too far from the original recipe straight out the gate.

(Adriana) #74

I thought it was pistachio pudding, like the Jello kind, that would be a weird combination :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #75

(Adriana) #76

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

My favorite superhero :heart_eyes:

(Alex) #77

had the idea last night to mix all of this stuff together and see how it turns out, so breakfast today consisted of 1 cup of steamed cauliflower, 2 eggs, 2 hot dogs (keto friendly - of course!), and 1/4 cup shredded colby, all mixed together in a pan with butter and coconut oil, and topped with salt, pepper and hot sauce. it ended up being insanely delicious, high fat, moderate protein, and only 4g net carbs. and for those of you who don’t like cauliflower, you can’t taste it at all in this dish. super filling too! can’t wait to make it again tomorrow :drooling_face:

(Jane) #78

Denny’s Keto Slam!

(Blessed with butter ) #79

LOL we are making up recipes left and right! I just threw cauliflower in a bowl with pork belly some mayo pickles. yum 100% yum…

Thanks, because I was going to ask you the same. … I’ve actually been looking into recipes on how to make pickled eggs, since… yep you guessed it, I’ve never had one! :confused: … Don’t know why? Just never tried one before, but have been wanting to. :slight_smile: