What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Allie) #41

Next time I do it I’ll take a pic. It really didn’t look good but it was lovely :joy::heart_eyes:

(Running from stupidity) #42

I just want to see it :slight_smile:

My so far favorite - brussel sprouts, green beans and chicken with good, fatty sourcream sauce.

I added some homemade spicy seasoning to it so its extra delicious

("Don't call it calories, call it food") #44

Yummy! What is your sauce recipe and the spice blend? :slight_smile:

There is no special recipe, I boiled vegetables in chicken broth and when part of the fluid had evaporated I added roasted chicken bits and added few tablespoons of 30% fat sourcream. When everything boiled it was vegetables and chicken in sauce :slight_smile:

And the spices are: chilli, onions, black pepper, basil and parsley, all dried and mixed.

Sorry if some of my words was not correct :slight_smile:

(matt ) #46

2.5 cups shredded mozzarella
2 oz cream cheese
1.5 cups almond flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
2 eggs

Sift the almond flour and baking powder together and set aside.

Combine mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl and microwave for two minutes. Stir to combine, putting back in microwave as needed.

Add the flour/baking powder and eggs.
Work it. You want the whole mess to be homogeneous.(your hands will be sticky).
After I get it homogeneous, I refrigerate for 10 - 15 minutes to make it easier to work with.

Once I take it out,I oil my hands and then knead it a little.

Divide into six pieces. Roll each into a ball and flatten to roughtly the size you want the bun to be (6" diameter?). I used a muffin top pan.

Bake on parchment paper for 10 - 15 minutes at 400.

**I am going to try the food processor method next time (like I do with matthead pizza crust). I’m also going to convert the ingredients to grams.

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #47

Fish soup with added shrimp and chunks of smoked haddock.
With French additives :joy::joy::joy:

(Ellen) #48

Hard to imagine but sounds tasty.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #49

“Honey Soy” Chicken Legs and cauliflower Fried Rice, this was such an easy meal that looked like it required more time than it did… my fav FAB flavor and easy peasy prep/cooking
Chicken is from HaveButterWillTravel site and Fried Rice is modified from Headbangers Kitchen

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #50

They’re basically super thin, more versatile pancakes. When I lived in Portland there was a street vendor than made beautiful crepe wraps, both savory and sweet. My favorite were spinach feta crepes… Once I’m able to make a big enough intact crepe I’ll have to make my own. The hot crepe perfectly wilts the spinach.

(Adriana) #51

Same here, I don´t like it, but the pic looks so appetizing.

Thanks, Ruina. They sound great, because I actually enjoy brown eggs on the thin side too, especially when I can get the edges crispy! :slight_smile: Pancakes the same, though I’m not as big on them. (Basically was never big on any breads, or similar. And even though wraps worked, I almost always enjoyed just eating the fillings I would put in them.) … But presently I’m fasting, so just stopping in to check out all the stuff I’m not eating right now! :smile: … Guess I’m living through others’ meals, which works for me. :slight_smile:

(Brandy) #53

This hot mess of culinary mash up is typical for me when breaking a fast. I give you: a braised oxtail, a smoked sausage with mustard and kraut and kimchi.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #54

Feeling high as [spoiler]fuckery[/spoiler].
62 hours into a 92 hour fast.
WOO! Lol

Just got the highest ever reading on my BM too - 2.9mmol
Its a shame its my last strip, I am not buying anymore after this. I know I’m extremely adapted.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #55

Dinner!

Green salad w/ egg salad & avocado. Homemade mayo.

Chorizo sausage & cheese balls… They’re about 2" in diameter. I ate 3.

(Running from stupidity) #56

So high you’re posting in the wrong thread :slight_smile:

Good to finish the strips on a high, though :metal::metal::metal:

(Mike W.) #57

Sausage gravy with eggs over cheddar biscuits.

(Ashley) #58

Keto Zuppa Tuscana: chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, bacon, pork sausage roll, cauliflower, onion, kale, and some minced garlic.

(Troy) #59

Nice. Yum

Prob something easy to make or posted elsewhere
Guessing an coco aminos -soy substitute or something

What did you use for the above?:thinking:

(Candy Lind) #60

Do you cut the parchment to fit the depressions??