What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Candy Lind) #241

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

You can do this in a hurry if you have a pressure cooker (Instant Pot), too - they come out super tender in just a few minutes under pressure, and then you can reduce the liquid into a really nice gravy. I actually tossed a package of gizzards in with my ribs the other day and they were almost TOO tender.

(Candy Lind) #242

OK, I have GOT to hear this recipe. Wayne adores peanut butter cookies!

(Candy Lind) #243

@dlc96_darren This is what we always do when we go to our favorite Tex-Mex place - fajita taco salad, hold the tortilla shell, add guacamole and sour cream (for me, not Wayne). They are very accommodating.

Should we go look at the matthead pizza page for an update?

(Sophie) #244

This was only my first run and I’m still tweaking this recipe, but I promise once I’m happy with it, I’ll post it! :+1:

Carlshead crust, red sauce, ham, pepperoni, sliced orange peppers and topped with chicken sausage that was precooked in garlic olive oil.

(matt ) #246

I can type something up. Just have not had a chance.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #247

I had a large lunch of chicken thigh meat and guacamole, so dinner is light: Sardines, buttered green beans and olives.

(Brandy) #248

I’m having chicken tonight. And this, my favorite salad. Cucumber, avocado & mint with feta. It’s so damn good.

(Karen) #249

Any oil?

K

(Brandy) #250

Yeah. The recipe calls for olive oil but I use avocado oil instead. And lime juice. Mmmmmmm.

OMAD today.

Hot pot with lamb chuan’r (skewers)

(Jody Crawford) #252

You can cook for me anytime! Those meatballs look amazing!

(Cathy) #253

This is my breadless bacon/tomato/mayo with lettuce!! Pick up and eat.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #254

They’re super easy. I just modified the online recipe I found for keto sausage & cheese balls. Let me know if I can help.:grinning:

(Allie) #255

I just made these mini blueberry pancake things to take into work tomorrow.

Four eggs, 200g of cream cheese, squirt of liquid sucralose, a couple of small scoops of coconut flour, vanilla essence, baking powder - blended all together and cooked in round silicone moulds with a few blueberries added to each one while cooking. It’s made twelve little pancakes.

No idea what they’ll be like as I just made it up as I was going…

They look like they taste yummy!

(Allie) #257

I’ll let you know what they’re like when I reach my eating window tomorrow :grinning:

Some of the best meals come when you just wing it. :slight_smile:

Though they do indeed look good, the more I looked at em’ they’re slightly freaking me out now, since it almost looks like little faces on them! :flushed: Especially that top fella, and once I noticed him, the rest have eyes too! :smile:

(Deborah ) #259

I love gizzards. Can you elaborate a bit on your method? :slight_smile:

(Sophie) #260

Once you see it, you can’t un-see it! :rofl: