What did you Keto today?

(Clare) #1521

What is this ‘tastes too much like peanut butter’ concept you speak of? #ConfusedFace

(Clare) #1522

Sous vide pork belly. 36 hours on 68c then sliced and fried in coconut oil. Served with a garlic

mushroom sauce and a garden salad.

(Karl L) #1523

Did you order them like that or just toss the buns?

(Griffin Mekelburg) #1524

at first I thought they were horse hooves I was like what recipe is this?! lmao that looks incredible tho!

(Jill Bowman) #1525

Fasting today but yesterday was rib eye, compound butter, Brussels sprouts with Parmesan and roasted radishes. :yum:

(Clare) #1526

New section - extreme Keto! :smiling_imp:

But no - rolled Pork belly. Lols

(James storie) #1527

I ordered them without ketchup and just tossed the buns. The mcdouble doesn’t have cheese on top so the bun doesn’t get stuck! If you order the regular double cheese burger you run into this problem!

(Karl L) #1528

Thanks, that’s good info

(Griffin Mekelburg) #1529

well theres some good info lol, just throw your own much fattier cheddar on that bugger! cant stand them Kraft singles lmao

(Scott Telfer) #1530

First attempt at crunchy avocado fries, shallow fried in grass fed Angus beef tallow and a healthy smattering of cracked Himalayan sea salt. Think I’m a convert… it was fabulous

(Clare) #1531

Home made hot and sour soup with prawns.

that looks amazing

(Clare) #1533

I’m almost embarrassed by how nice it is. smug Almost…

Have you got the recipe to share? or have you already in Recipes?

(Clare) #1535

I’ve just put it in recipes right now. It’s very easy too - it’s a brilliant way to use up leftover meat.

(Mike Glasbrener) #1536

Typical breakfast… easy, high good fat, sodium…

(Jill Bowman) #1537

I have looked for beef tallow. I can find lard everywhere but where to people here get their tallow?

This may help answer your question??..

(Dean) #1539

nice!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1540

This may look boring, but it was deeeeelish and filling. Ham slice in between 2 provolone slices with 3 tbsp avocado mayo slathered under the cheese slices. This will keep my stomach happy while a Pizza Rustica bakes for 2-3 hours… I’m looking forward to reporting in on the pizza pie.