What did you Keto today?

Pork shoulder blade roast (pulled) with red slaw. Recipe at this link

(Christopher Avery) #1482

Keto day 7, learning here and making it up as I go. Avocado, egg, bacon on romaine with mayo.

(Ernest) #1483

Mixed crowd BBQ. I served keto style and nobody noticed.

(Patrick B.) #1484

Salmon with lemon, kerrygold butter, salt, pepper, parsley and capers…

(Sheri Knauer) #1485

Bone in rib eye roast for Mother’s Day

(Alex Peralta) #1486

Sous vide strip steak, creamed spinach and broccoli casserole.

(Griffin Mekelburg) #1487

that looks absolutely incredible!! What recipe did you use for the spinach? not a huge fan of plain spinach but give me a good creamed spinach and just call me Popeye lmao

Huevos rancheros. Recipe available at this link

You really do take the sexiest photos @Fiorella!

(George Hernandez) #1490

Looks Delicious!

(George Hernandez) #1491

A deconstructed chicken club from one of my favorite spots.
Grilled chicken topped with bacon, melted cheese and an egg. Keto mods: no bun, add egg.

Fathead pizza with italian sausage, onions, green pepper and pepperoni. These are the leftovers, but they wont survive the night!

(Roxanne) #1493

Smoked Cheddar Cauliflower and Cheese, with left over “shake and bake” chicken drumsticks

Wings. I breaded them with a mix of parm cheese, pork rinds, and almond flour.

Pasta night!

Pine nut zoodles and fried prosciuitto-wrapped ricotta raviolis (in Rao’s tomato sauce with more ricotta on top).

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1496

@thirdgear I’m drooling, but that is a ridiculously small serving of guac :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tamales…yes…TAMALES!!! Recipe at this link

(Candace) #1498

Bacon, chili (Maria Emmerich’s Breakfast Chili), and cheese burger, with avocado.

(Alex Peralta) #1499

Started with butter and a little shallot. Cooked till translucent then added HWC salt and pepper, cream cheese to thicken since can’t use flour then added a pile of spinach cooked till wilted then into a dish. Topped with some parm cheese and under the broiler until golden and bubbly.

(Alex Peralta) #1500

Easy quick breakfast this morning. Always satisfies. Cooked in a Tbls of butter of course.