What did you Keto today?

(Scott Telfer) #1461

Keto Rogan Josh :hot_pepper:

(Jeremy Storie) #1462

Crackling chicken :grin:

(Alex Dipego) #1463

(Ernest) #1464

Lazy lunch. Leftover grilled beef added to sausage and peppers.

(Lauren) #1465

I don’t know what to call this concoction. Steak, shrimp, sausage, onion, green bell pepper, okra, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Whatever it is, the kids are shoveling it in.

(Jeremy Storie) #1466

Provolone tostadas with homemade guacamole, ground beef, sour cream, and cheese :grin:

(Patrick B.) #1467

I just had a foodgasm…

(Scott Telfer) #1468

Rare pepper porter house with cheddar and asparagus to watch Eurovision by

It looks amazing!

(Lauren) #1470

Thanks! It tasted amazing.

(Insert witty quote here) #1471

Is there a recipe for the cheesecake somewhere with measurements?

(Jessika Nilsson) #1472

A simple but delicious lunch as I just cut up leftover lamb from yesterday and served it with butter fried green beans and a quick choron sauce with chili :heart_eyes:
I intended to make a bearnaise but I was out of estragon… :sweat_smile:

Waldorf salad with havarti cheese and boiled eggs. Recipe for Waldorf salad at this link

(Dustin Cade) #1474

I’ve fallen in love with havarti cheese!

@Jennifer_Monaghan
I’m fasting right now, but I plan to make some of this bread… I think I’ll use pecans, has a mild flavor and lower carbs with higher fat than almonds or peanuts… I’m really excited to try this… My fast is over Monday around 2pm… But I’ll be home after 7pm that day… So excited to try this

(Jennifer) #1475

I was thinking about making a vegetable and decided no, we are just eating steak.

(George Hernandez) #1476

Living in Miami means there is an endless supply of roast pork. Finding a Cuban place that has veggies is not as easy. Here’s tonight’s take. Keto mods: no Cuban bread, rice n beans or plantains.

(Sheri Knauer) #1477

Had a pork rind waffle with bacon then followed it up with a pepperoni and cheese snack my 9 yr old daughter had put together for me for a Mother’s Day surprise at 5am

(brian) #1478

This morning I wanted something more like the texture of well done crispy potato homefries of course without potato. Crispy pan fried pulled pork did the trick! I will definitely make it again to add some texture. I used it to top a cabbage/avacado salad that had some acid and balanced well with the fat on crispy pan fried pulled pork. Aspirational @Fiorella fork photo follows :grinning:

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!

Indeed that looks like a perfect bite @brian :smile: !!

(Jared) #1480

No idea why I hadn’t baked an egg in an avocado before. Consider that mistake corrected.