What did you Keto today?

(What The Fast?!) #1441

tell more about this nut butter bread…

(Bacon for the Win) #1442

this is the one we use. The hardest part (for me) is finding hot dogs that are acceptable to me. I’ve made them with sausages too.
https://theprimitivepalate.com/2015/01/20/everything-bagel-dogs/

(Jenn Monaghan) #1443

I used a recipe with 1 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter), 5 eggs, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tbs apple cider vinegar & 1/2 tsp salt. Blended it all together and baked it at 325 for 30 minutes. It had a really fluffy bread-like texture and tasted like peanut but not eggy. @Daisy pointed out that it would taste less peanutty if I used almond butter. That’s probably true!

(Jane Reed) #1444

Jennifer, I have a version of the recipe you describe. In fact, I came across it on the Fathead website. It uses almond butter and, indeed, the bread has a mild flavor. The texture is quite soft and, for me, too soft to use for sandwiches.

(Jessica ) #1445

(Jeremy Storie) #1446

Salmon with homemade doll mayonnaise :grin:

(Jeremy Storie) #1447

That’s Dill mayonnaise. Stupid autocorrect.

I assumed that but I would kind of like to try doll mayo :wink:

(Jeremy Storie) #1449

Might be chewy :joy:

Tonight cooked beef cheeks, sous vide 72C 20hrs, kids wolf’ed into it no questions asked :wink:

Pork shoulder slow-roasted with tomatoes, garlic, fennel seeds and stock plus roasted asparagus. Followed by cinnamon and butter roasted nuts and mascarpone.

Quick steak & sauteed mushrooms.

(Lauren) #1453

This is in the oven right now. Bacon-wrapped chicken parm, with cream cheese, over a bed of zucchini noodles. My home smells so amazing right now.

Looks freakin’ delicious!!

(Lauren) #1455

Finished product. Fiance has pronounced it “amazing” and is making noises normally only heard in the bedroom. :joy:

(Mike W.) #1456

(What The Fast?!) #1457

Cauliflower pizza (and salad, not pictured…it wasn’t as pretty).

I’m not biased. I’d totally eat it.

Just another delicious ribeye dinner…boring right?

Looks amazing!