What did you Keto today?

(Jessica ) #1199

This was so good, I had it two nights in a row! Eggs cooked really thin in bacon grease and then sliced into noodles. Toss in 1-2 TBSP butter, Parmesan cheese, chopped avocado, bacon bits, and smoked paprika. Soooo tasty.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1200

Addicting 48-hour sous vide chuck roast and roquefort dressing salad… I’m thinking of spooning some dressing for a dessert right now :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

(Dave) #1201

Fat Bombs - Coconut Butter, Coconut Oil, Butter, Raw Cacao on some Macadamia’s

Sticky toffee pudding…recipe available at this link

(Scott Telfer) #1203

Love this thread, but have always watched from sidelines. So today am gonna join in. Nothing revolutionary; bacon fried in duck fat with eggs scrambled in the pan to soak up all the fat with some Thai spices along with and avocado drenched with fresh lemon juice. Always a classic :smile:

Oh very atmospheric - great pic. Looks like a fab spot to eat a delish breakfast.

(Scott Telfer) #1205

How kind! It’s just my balcony :slight_smile: have a great day

(Rich Hopkins) #1206

Was at the Global Day of Azure at Microsoft Atlanta today. Ate the toppings off of two slices of pizza. Domino’s. Meh.

(Alex Dipego) #1207

Top Blade Steak

(Mike W.) #1208

Prime

(Scott Telfer) #1209

Steak, eggs, mature cheddar and bacon fried in duck fat with lemon avocado. One and only meal of the day. Anyone else find adding fresh lemon to avocado gives the entire dish much more dynamic and interesting taste?

(Jacquie) #1210

Yes! :slight_smile: I like to chop an avocado, add salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.

bacon wrapped shrimp

Oooooooooooooo

(David) #1213

Not sure if this will capture the beautiful colour of the mushrooms, but oh boy, do they taste good.

(eat more) #1214

bacon grease fried egg, bacon, unrolled @fiorella bagel with cream cheese and arugula :yum:

(Jacquie) #1215

Nice combination! :slight_smile:

(Jacquelyn Graham) #1216

I use this for noodles when I make shrimp scampi.

(Jacquelyn Graham) #1217

Bacon-wrapped scotch eggs, Caveman Keto-style, and a more traditional version fried with crushed pork rinds for the breading. We are very happy campers here today.

(Becky) #1218

Pork chops cut into strips to maximize fat, crust exposure, dredged in mayo, coated with crushed pork rinds and almond flour, fried in bacon fat.