What did you Keto today?

(matt ) #1137

Today’s lazy pizza was sweet Italian sausage.

(Beverly Turner) #1138

I always pack lunch but today found myself in a hard spot and hungry. I found this gem in the convenience store on campus. Not perfection but pretty darn close. I practically skipped to the checkout counter.

I would be very happy with finding this for a snack. Beats the usual crappy carbage hands down!

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #1141

Seven hour road trip…Here’s my passenger seat:

Shotgun!

(Alex Dipego) #1143

Got 2lbs of brisket fat from work and then sardines, eggs and spinach cooked in butta

(Anna Juliet) #1144

I had a homemade keto friendly curry with my hubby!!! Was so good!!
Chicken tikka masala, spinach with panneer and cauli rice :ok_hand::raised_hands:

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #1145

I may have to have 2!

(Jonathan Bowers) #1146

Pig with a side of Pig and fried cauliflower rice.

Nice bit of double down action going on there.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #1148

Keto fajita (fajito?) bowl

Keto calzone…low carb flatbread piled with sausage, onion, peppers, black olives, mushrooms, and mozzarella. Used a low carb pizza sauce ( 3 carbs for two tablespoons).

Folded it over and baked it on my rotisserie pizza cooker until the middle was melty and the outside was crispy. Freaking fabulous!

(Cathy) #1151

I didn’t take a picture of the miracle dough sausage rolls but they were very good. Having discovered this dough, the possibilities seem pretty endless. Tonight will be miracle dough pizza and later this week will be everything hotdogs wrapped in this dough. Where has this been all these years?!!! :wink:

(Anna Juliet) #1152

cheese taco Sunday :ok_hand::cheese:

that looks sooooo good

(Anna Juliet) #1154

Was off one of the podcasts :ok_hand: I love it.

(Pablo Medeiros) #1155

grilled fish (tambaqui) and vinaigrette

(matt ) #1156

@clackley is this miracle dough Fathead or something else?

(Cathy) #1157

XCI don’t know. I got it from another person on another forum. Here is the the recipe…

1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese
2oz. Cream cheese, cubed
1 egg
3/4 cup almond flour

Microwave cheeses for 1 minute. Stir with fork. Add egg and flour and mix into a dough.

N
I had saved a piece of the sausage roll and cooked these today. 425 for 10 minutes was a bit too long but tasted great anyway.