What did you Keto today?

Looks good!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1118

Egg sandwich, deliciously messy! 2 fried eggs, guacamole, ribeye, thick-cut bacon

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1119

(Peter Barney) #1120

(matt ) #1121

Bone in ribeyes. Tossed on some butter.

(Siobhan) #1122

2ketodudes’ mini (although I didn’t make mine very mini… lol) buffalo sauce meatballs :smiley:

Super filling. I was going to make mozzerella sticks to go with them (with pork rind/parmesan coating) but I forgot you needed to freeze before frying so… well.

(Dean) #1123

Fathead pizza crust

(Peter Bursky) #1124

This was my first time i Made pulled pork in a slow cooker …, some whoopsie bread to go with it and sweer chilli and blueberry coleslaw on a side. Wasn’t too bad :wink:

(Rachel) #1125

Last week’s breakfast… breakfast sausage, spinach, shredded cheddar, bacon, sour cream…

oh yeah eggs too Lol

(Rachel) #1126

This week’s breakfast… Tried something new…
Bought sugar free syrup (not in pic) so made cream cheese pancake with 2oz cream cheese and 2 eggs fried in butter. Was yum and filling.

Not picture perfect but was happy to try something new and thought I’d share :slight_smile:

(eat more) #1127

runny eggs, roasted cauliflower, thick cut bacon, keto “bagel” with cream cheese, and frank’s hot sauce
i don’t have a donut pan so it’s more of a keto square lol
it was so yummy i had to photograph it mid feed for posterity lol

(Jacquie) #1128

Turkey Stir-Fry with Wasabi Mayonnaise. I substituted chicken and it was very good. My favourite part of the dish was the wasabi mayo (homemade mayo, fresh lime and zest and wasabi paste). :slight_smile:

(Andrew Anderson) #1129

Passover brisket!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1130

Butter poached shrimp with miracle rice; sauce is crushed garlic sautéd with the poaching butter, cream, and parmesian cheese

Perfect criss crosses :yum:

(Alex Dipego) #1132

eggs, mackerel, mayo, avocado, olive oil

(Candace) #1133

I love Maria’s recipes!

Fairly self explanatory wraps followed by a baked coconut custard. Recipe in Recipes!

A really extended fast: going for 46-days!
(Patrick B.) #1135

I’ve got some baby back baby back baby back ribs…

Done in the Instant Pot… 23 minutes and 15 minutes in the oven with Guy’s BBQ sauce. I ate the whole thing.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #1136

Leftover fathead bagel dogs and avo. I tested a foodie hack I’d seen somewhere - store unused half of avocado with pit intact, face down with cut part submerged in cold water in fridge. That avo is 2 days old, believe it or not. :+1: