What did you Keto today?

1000th post should get a “MAIL!!!” question answered on the podcast :wink:

(Roxanne) #977

Yesterday’s roast pork, chopped, fried in bacon grease and some taco spice, made into lettuce tacos, with diced avocado, salsa verde, sour cream and shredded cheese. Hubby was sceptical when I said we were using lettuce instead of taco shells, but admits it was a winner! Sorry I ate one before I took a pic!

(Lee Jones) #978

Lots of double cream and butter as part of my effort to drop my cholesterol for my blood test on Weds.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #979

Bacon wrapped chicken breast

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #980

Corned Beef Hash with Eggs (radishes are the “starch” in the hash) from last weekend

Decided to try a lazy pizza with fresh mozz and bits of smoked gouda for a soft crust with a bit of pizza sauce, pepperoni, and dill in the microwave. I was never much of a fan of most wheat crusts on pizza anyway!

So excited to see the 1000th reply. I hope I am here when it happens.

(Patrick B.) #983

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #984

@Fiorella shrimp and “grits” :+1:

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #985

And 1/2lb of bacon while meal prepping. :bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

Wow! That looks gorgeous! Great job!

(Megan) #987

Another Instant Pot meal here. Buffalo wings (cooked from frozen in the IP then broiled in oven) with some broccoli and cauliflower with butter and parmesan

I’ll try to add my recipe when I get the chance. I usually just kind of throw things together but I’ll try to remember what I did because they were delish!

(Dave) #988

Zucchini carbonara

(Roxanne) #989

I’d love to know how you do your wings :slight_smile:

(Cathy) #990

Homemade Greek style yogurt. Thick and creamy. The spoon stands up all on it’s own!

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #991

(AnnaLeeThal) #992

An example of the last couple of days:

(Pablo Medeiros) #993

today’s lunch on the go: coffee unsweetened with table cream/single cream, canned tuna fillet with olive oil and the rest of the table cream/single cream (18% fat)

(G. Andrew Duthie) #994

Just had some full-fat greek yoghurt with a dollop of mascarpone added to bump up the fat content. Cocoa powder and vanilla syrup for flavor.

Need to save the rest as a starter for my first batch of homemade yogurt in the Instant Pot. :smiley:

That is actually a thing here although I think it is just cream rather than mascarpone - as in products ready mixed.