What did you Keto today?

(Cathy Schroder) #956

My go to meal when I’m tired and don’t want to cook.

Just back from Outback Steak House

12 oz ribeye, with asparagus and a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #958

Coconut Chicken Soup

Portobello mushroom with goat cheese and fresh rosemary. So good!!

Breakfast

(Roxanne) #961

Finally perfected crackling! On an 11 pound picnic pork shoulder (at a bargain $0.99 a pound).

That and Brussels sprouts with butter.

Yummers

(Andrew Anderson) #963

Pulled pork nachos on a bed of pork rinds with bacon, queso cheese and Franks!

(Jessica ) #964

I made a sushi bowl last night. Not quite the same, but still tasted really good.

(Megan) #965

Really yummy steak with cheesy cauliflower rice casserole that did not turn out very good. I don’t know if the problem was with the cauliflower (had a funky taste) or maybe I should’ve cooked it differently. Luckily, just the steak was enough for me! Unfortunately, I now have lots of leftover cauliflower that I won’t eat.

(Cathy Schroder) #966

Just a steak with butter tonight…

(Dean) #967

I finally bought this Cheese and it is awesome.

(Dean) #968

My Fat blueberry, avocado,egg yolk, olive oil, heavy cream, yogurt. smoothie

That sounds like my idea of hell but it sure does look pretty.

(Dean) #970

I love it.

What is your recipe? I am sure there will be others itching to know.

(Dean) #972

well, it varies, but generally a half cup of blueberries, half cup of plain whole yogurt, couple of egg yolks, half or whole avocado, chia seeds. maybe couple Tlbs of olive oil. I get the “healthy balance” apple juice which has 4g carbs per 8ounce, i put in maybe 4-5 ounces. maybe some heavy cream. blend

This is my plan for dinner tonight!

(Jaidann) #974

I eat this breakfast almost every weekend. Hubby thinks it looks like yuck, but I love it! LOL

Two eggs fried in butter over a layer of pork rinds. I usually add two slices of bacon and half an avocado but I was OUT :frowning: … I like letting the runny egg yolks work into the pork rinds and then scarf it down.