What did you Keto today?

(Jonathan Bowers) #816

(eat more) #817

chicken, broccoli, mozzarella, and bacon “broil”

as i was eating i was thinking “man fat just makes everything better…i don’t even like MY chicken and this is bombdiggity”

i like chicken when other ppl prepare it…i just suck at preparing chicken :shrug:

(Alex Dipego) #818

2.5lbs of steak cooked in 4oz of butter and I used my fork to grab some marscarpone before cutting the steak for a sweet taste added. Cooked rare :heart:

(Terri) #819

Cooked some brisket yesterday and today enjoyed a sandwich on cheesy biscuit with homemade mayo. Soooo good!

Ribeye 132degF sous vide, garlic chestnut mushrooms, carrots, broccoli & cauliflower with sour cream

(Rich Hopkins) #821

SOOOoooo Boring!

Shrimp and scallops Alfredo. Mmmmmm…

(eat more) #822

taco thursday?
sriracha powder ground beef
cheddar cheese shells (first time…should have cooked longer…i’ll get 'em next time!)
cucumber slivers
black olive slices
sour cream

(Jacquie) #823

Fresh local haddock sauteed in butter, cubed avocado with salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice and lots of macadamia nuts. :slight_smile:

(Jeff Davis) #824

Fasting today.

(Steven Judd) #825

2 pounds of bacon and 1/4 pound of brisket.

Skillet Pizza that you can pick up and eat

(Patrick B.) #827

I feel ya, brother… Just came off a 3-day tonight…

(Dean) #828

I love those, it’s great to see more options like these in stores.

(Jessica ) #829

Ok…I’m giving myself major kudos for this one. :raised_hands::clap:I came up with this amazing, greasy, creamy goodness all by myself. It may not look amazing, but it was the best thing I have tasted in a while. I’ve had to follow recipes since I started a month ago and this was soooo yummy.
A bacon, creamy, greasy, shreddded chicken thigh dinner…with a couple green beans on the side. I’m full, but I want more…but I’ll wait.

(Ashley Haddock) #830

wiping the drool

(Ashley Haddock) #831

I’m nothing if not predictable.

(Mike W.) #832

Yesterday’s lunch.

that is a real sexy pic

(Jonathan Bowers) #834

Sausage on a low carb tortilla “bun”

(Noline) #835

Sounds great, I hate it when the food disappear so fast. :slight_smile: