What did you Keto today?

Nice. I made these the other day with big chilli type peppers - they are not super hot but nice. I used minced beef fried with a load of garlic, paprika and a bit of tomato puree. I loaded the peppers and topped with cheese so very similar to yours. They were fab. Winner.

(Bacon for the Win) #756

so I watched the video again. It looks as if they used a much thinner cut of bacon. My bacon is a thick cut. maybe the thinner slices stay on better? Maybe I need to try it again?

(Megan) #757

I made beef stroganoff meatballs with a side of broccoli and cauliflower topped with the stroganoff sauce. I made this with noodles for the rest of the family. I think it was a success!

Hereā€™s the recipe if you want better pictures:

I like your pic.

(Megan) #759

Thank you. The sauce was delicious. Comes together quickly, too. If I have more time, Iā€™ll try to make my own meatballs or put everything in a slow cooker because these were a little dry.

Is that crust flaked chicken with one egg? Looks great!

(Michelle) #762

yep, 10oz of chicken, 1 egg and about an ounce of grated parmesean.

I generally avoid canned chicken since I donā€™t know the source. Likely chicken feed includes grains and soy which I am avoiding. Even fresh chicken can be difficult to source. Have you ever tried cauliflower crust pizza? I shred cauliflower in food processor and then steam until soft. Then I squeeze out as much water as possible by placing the cooked, cooled cauliflower in a dish cloth and ā€œwringingā€ out the water. Then add one egg and flatten onto parchment paper. Cook 300 for awhile until firm and hard on top, but not burnt. Then I flip the crust and cook on the other side for less time. Itā€™s good to keep an eye on it.

(Candace) #764

OMG all of this looks so good! Iā€™m going to be stepping up my game! Just starting, Iā€™m keeping it simple, I had chicken, bone broth, and egg salad yesterday. Today has been coffee and egg salad. However, Iā€™m eating what Iā€™m cravingā€¦or was, till I looked at all of these pictures!

Iā€™m not a big fan of cauliflower crust. It was the first one I tried so maybe I need to revisit it.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #766

@Daisy, if youā€™re okay with greasy try a cheese crust pizza

(Rich Hopkins) #767

Carlshead pizza for us tonight. Sausage, bacon, olives, and lots of cheese. I forgot to pick up mushrooms, and I forgot that I had pepperoni in the freezer, so next time Iā€™ll have to plan ahead a little better. Tried the Fathead cinnamon rolls, but theyā€™re quite messy, as I didnā€™t have enough almond flour (still tasty, though), and thereā€™s @carlā€™s chocolate moose in the fridge for later.

This WOE is so boringā€¦ :wink:

(Jessica ) #768

Breakfast for dinner! Pork rind pancakes and a fried egg.

(Eve) #769

Keto Shepards Pie

Only two net carbs. :smile:

Lol. Is that some kind of mad trick question? xxx

Oooooooo yum! Is that a cauliflower topping instead of potato?

(Eve) #772

Yeppers

(Rich Hopkins) #773

In the oven right nowā€¦
Uploadingā€¦

(Jonathan Bowers) #774

JalapeƱo cream cheese stuffed chicken breast wrapped in the loving embrace of bacon.

(Jessica ) #775

I was wanting some chocolate tonight and I had a drawer full of zucchini that was given to us so I made zucchini brownies. They were pretty good!