What did you Keto today?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #695

Drooling over that cheese!

That looks so delicious!

Theyā€™re almost ready to hook up my new stove in our current kitchen remodel and one of these pizzas is on high on the priority list, right after the oven-cooked bacon thatā€™s going to go on top of that pizza!

(Mike W.) #697

The face you make after quitting a job that has been draining you for 3.5 yearsā€¦

(Ellen Whitney) #698

You can also do them in the George Foreman Grill

Beef short ribs for 24 hours in a Sous Vide for the first time, so no pictures unless I take one of my abdomen! :laughing:

(Bacon for the Win) #700

draining jobs suck. good on you for moving on. BTWā€¦see my avatar :wink:

(Mike W.) #701

Love it!

Link to recipe: Beef Stroganoff

(Jeff Davis) #703

Recipe for the cast iron deep dish pizza please?

I was inspired by this thread:

Very easy to makeā€¦

• I pushed 2 lbs of grocery store Italian Sausage(pork and spices only) into my 10" lodge pan using my chicken mallet.
  • Baked in a 400deg for 30 minsā€¦ drained off some oil.
  • Added Mozzarella cheese and covered with some low carb spag sauce my wife likes.
  • Back into the over for another 30mins+ until the cheese was oozing and read a temp of 210deg (temp was just noted, i went for crispy sausage crust).

(Brian Kline) #705

(Jeff Davis) #706

Canā€™t wait to try it.

When I lived in Chicago 10 years ago, I loved eating at Lou Malnatiā€™s. Unfortunately I wasnā€™t keto then, so I ate the high carb deep dish crust. Next time Iā€™m in town Iā€™ll have to try the sausage crust!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #707

Chicken Crust Pizza: Iā€™m amazed the crust texture is like a hand-tossed medium thickness pizza. Tasty, but I need to tweak the flavors before finalizing the recipe, I was dissapointed with the white sauce. The Hubby requested a red sauce next time.

Chicken Pizza Crust Options
(Megan) #708

Chicken wings and legs with a delicious dry rub. Iā€™ve made this a few times. So good.

(Megan) #709

I had to add this because it was so delicious. On vacation at Disney last week, I had the lamb shank at Jiko. I also ordered the charcuterie platter. I highly recommend both! I did not eat the bread in the background.

(Becky Searls) #710

Looks amazing!!! Where can I find the fathead dough recipe?

(Jessica ) #711

Tacos in cheese shells. So greasy and so good!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #712

This has a link to the original fathead recipe and walks you through the process

I actually made Carlshead pizza, and misquoted fathead

Matthead pizza, a variation I want to try

(Rich Hopkins) #713

Well, not today, as today all Iā€™ve had so far is bacon and eggs, but the other day I smoked three family size packages of chicken wings, so weā€™ve been eating on those for a few days. Yeah, Iā€™m using sauce that isnā€™t sugar-free, but Iā€™m using it very sparingly. Thereā€™s nothing like smoked chicken, pork, or beef. Mmmmā€¦

(Arlene) #714

Those chicken wings lasted three days? Not at my house, they wouldnā€™t.