What did you Keto today?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #634

Garlic Butter Shrimp with Shirataki noodles
I’m stretching my cooking skills and tried shrimp because my Hubby has gone keto (yeah!!). He luved this even though I didn’t realize I needed to peel the shrimp :smile::joy::sweat_smile::wink:

(Jonathan Bowers) #635

Pan fried chicken thighs in lard with cauliflower mash

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #636

Just fried? They don’t look coated and I’m drooling

(Jonathan Bowers) #637

Just fried. It’s so easy. On the skin side, salt only, on meat side I used salt pepper and smoked paprika. Fry skin side down for 7-9 minutes. Flip and fry for 4-5 minutes. That’s it.

Wow!! Looks amazing.

Fettuccine all’ Amatriciana

(eat more) #640

dinner:
ground beef patty topped with havarti and guacamole
zucchini ribbons sautéed in co

(Arlene) #641

I’m not even hungry and that picture has me drooling. I’m taking some thighs out of the freezer right now. Yum!

(Jessica ) #642

Dinner! And it was delicious.

(Scott Shillady) #643

That’s exactly how i eat mine

(Henna Selnes) #644

Lunch shall be “lungemos” it’s the lungs and heart meat of pork and beef, cooked in a frying pan with butter, salt and pepper. Traditional was with potet and veg of some kind. We shall eat with mayo on top in a lettuce boat. The mince is lamb and will be soon svensk kjøttboller, or swedish meatballs in cream sauce.

(Mike W.) #645

Romaine. The leaves are natural “boats”.

(Arlene) #646

It’s official, I’ve crossed over. I look at these wonderful pictures, like a double bacon cheesburger with guac, and it looks so amazing. I look at a snickers bar and it doesn’t excite me at all. Yep, I’ve crossed over. :slight_smile:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #647

I will look to see if I can find something like lungemos in the US, regular groceries won’t have this, we’ll at least the once I frequent in the Midwest, “health food stores” have too much fake meat… I will find some!
I’ve been assuming “mince” means “ground”, is that correct or is there more in mince than meat and fat or more technique(s) to mince?

(Jessica ) #648

I look at my pic and even the grease gathering at the bottom of the burger is making me drool. I think I’ll be having leftovers today. :grimacing:

(Adam Chappell) #649

BLT Sushi!!

(Jonathan Bowers) #650

Tex-Mex version of a Sheppard’s Pie using cauliflower mash of course.
https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/tex-mex-ground-beef/

(eat more) #651

siracha/cumin ground beef
cotija cheese
avocado
sour cream
yellow squash “chips”

(Michele ) #652

Do you put anything in that coffee you get from a convenience store? I tend to get it black because their “creamers” aren’t cream at all, they all have sugar in them or I find half and half. Was just wondering what other
people choose. Thanks!

(matt ) #653

I rarely eat breakfast but my amazing wife @christinemurray1 made pork roll and scrambled eggs with cheese so I’m all over that!