What did you Keto today?

(Jonathan Bowers) #513

Filet and Cauliflower Mash

I actually burnt hard boiled eggs the other day! I need one of these!

(Michael Iafrato ) #515

Had me some Carl’s Head pizza. Also made some Carl’s Head Crackers. They are amazing. I am so bored :wink:

(Becky Searls) #516

Oooo thanks for the tip!!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #517

Luv when the deli at the Milwaukwee Public Market has pork belly for lunch, oh so delish :sunglasses::kissing_closed_eyes:… although it is $$$:money_mouth_face::astonished: so I don’t indulge too often

Steak with spinach garlic and double cream. Also had some cheese and yogurt after dinner.

split this topic #519

4 posts were split to a new topic: Homemade bacon and Gruyere Sous Vide Eggs

Ooooh. Now if Starbucks ones were like this…

(Henna Selnes) #521

Cod fish dipped in egg then pork rind/parm, homemade tartar sauce and left over egg/pork rind bread, all of which fried in lard. My electrolytes water. Later is entrecĂ´te and a slice of vanilla/orange cream cheesecake.

(Arlene) #522

What a feast!

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #523

OMG. I really miss fish and chips so this would be perfection for me.

Oh, need the recipe for this…

(Adam L) #526

Meatza, chicken mince base, dash of tomato purĂŠe, lots of cheese, sliced bacon steaks, awesome anchovies, token green stuff is spinach.

(Alex Dipego) #527

1lb of calamari, 5oz beef, 5 eggs, and 4oz butta :grin:

(Bart) #528

looks delicious, just be careful with the calamari, a pound has almost 15g of carbs. Crab is sneaky too, but oooohhhhh so tasty. I want to eat that plate of food!!!

(Henna Selnes) #529

Forgot to take pics, :roll_eyes:, but I got inspiration from 2other places. Egg foo yung, no sauce,instead I had kimchee and sour cream with. The egg had garlic powder, onion powder, salt pepper, very little used of and half with crab, water chestnuts, chives, and zoodles chopped. There was very little used, so just a carb or 2 for big pancakes. The other was left over roasted chicken, paprika and mushroom. For dessert 100 grams Brie warmed, with melted butter, 6 drops caramel stevia, 20 grams mix cashew and walnut mixed together with butter and stevia, heated then set over the cheese. Topped with just a pinch of maldon salt. Yes I will have this again. :shallow_pan_of_food: :ok_hand:t2:

(Meeping up the Science!) #530

I think @AnnaLeeMI gave this a whirl… but I might be mistaken!

(AnnaLeeThal) #531

My review is “meh”. Too expensive, not all that flavorful.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #532

Here ya go @TomSeest

These are shiritaki noodles. Made with yam flour and 10% soy for soft texture. One with spaghetti style noodles and low carb tomato sauce(4 grams carbohydrate per 1/2 cup) plus ground beef, and mine were fettuccine style noodles with parmesan cheese, butter, and one small diced up Roma tomato that equaled 3 net grams carbohydrate :slight_smile:

The sauce is a Twin Cities local company, $3 a jar.

The pasta is House Foods brand, 2 net grams carbohydrate per package. $2.50 per pkg.

His dinner was 6 net grams carbohydrate, mine was 5