What did you Keto today?

(Jacquie) #493

My mouth is starting to water. Steak and bleu chese…a marriage made in heaven. lol

OMG @matt. Want!

(AnnaLeeThal) #495

Raspberries, blackberries, cream fraiche, and marcona almonds.

(Henna Selnes) #496

Entrecôte, 2cups tea and dessert was peppermint whip with the lemon curd in recipes, on top.

(Jacquie) #497

Chicken Paprika with Sour Cream Gravy (IBIH), french green beans sauteed in butter and garlic, unsweetened whipped cream and a few blueberries. Nothing beats chicken thighs with crispy skin. I don’t photograph my food, so here’s the recipe instead. :grinning:

(brian) #498

Went to lunch at a Dominican place - they make killer fried pork Chicharróns - they even have house made hot sauce (didn’t get a picture). so good.

(Jonathan Bowers) #499

Black and blue tilapia with roasted brussel sprouts.

Oh my

(Kathy L) #501

Hey - do you use salted butter in your BPC? Or unsalted?

(Becky Searls) #502

Usually salted kerrygold but I’ve done both…why do you ask? :blush:

(Kathy L) #503

Mostly just curious - I don’t drink much coffee, but had tried some about 1.5 yrs ago with salted butter - and thought it was awful (I thought due to the salted butter used) After that I occasionally drank some with UNsalted butter - better (still not a coffee fan) Currently don’t have any unsalted butter in the house, but would like to mix up a batch of fat balls -( 1/2 c coconut oil & 1 stick of butter - sometimes a little cocoa added too) to have on hand and get it into my diet - but am afraid I’ll hate it and don’t want to waste the oil or butter. I rarely do things one at a time - mixing up a bigger batch just works for me - less time & mess in the kitchen…

(G. Andrew Duthie) #504

Same here. And I have started adding some kosher salt (along with cinnamon and cayenne) to my grounds before I brew. The salt removes some of the normal bitterness.

(AnnaLeeThal) #505

Wing night.

(Jessika Nilsson) #506

If you don’t enjoy coffee, you could try it with tea instead. I think it’s called ‘Titanium tea’ then :wink:
I’ve found that butter and coconutoil mix really well tastewise with some Rooibos blends :slight_smile:

(Kathy L) #507

Found these at Woodmans -great crunchy snack!

Looks good! My daughter shops at Woodman’s sometimes. They just started carrying Epic brand jars of fat (she bought the duck fat).
No Woodman’s here.

I have this egg cooker thingy…fits up to seven eggs. Water goes under the egg holder onto a heated metal plate. Amount of water depends on how many eggs you’re cooking. Just plug it in, cover it with the dome, and walk away. A loud buzzer goes off when they are done. Perfect eggs EVERY time, no fuss, no muss. I love it!

It’s called “Egg Genie”.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026RXLGU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_k2MJybJ1BZY5W

I eat a lot of fish (tilapia), avocado, spinich, bacon and eggs.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #511

Luv this egg cooker too, we use ours a few times a week😊

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #512

Leftovers for breakfast: 8 eggs, spinach sautéd in bacon fat, leftover ribeye strips, splash of onion juice, and shredded Cheddar at the end