What did you Keto today?

(Kellyn ) #3270

Yes, where do you find them and do they have added sugar?

(Andrew Anderson) #3271

Keto skillet morning.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3272

Pre-thanksgiving dinner. Ribeye, cauliflower and jalapeños.

Yumm…

Hey, are you eating that on a bear skin rug? :rofl:

(Damon Chance) #3274

Chuck Steak (Chuck eye is my favorite but this was petty good) and grilled avocado.

Not pictured: another half avocado I ate before I remembered to take a picture. I will do that more often. It was amazing.

(Charlie Kathopoulis) #3275

@Jennifer_Monaghan that sounded so good I had to try it :slight_smile: I used a venison:pork-fat mince I made (4:1 ratio) and your great recipe. Tasted awesome so thank you so much :grin: was fantastic with an olive mayo sauce and kids have stashed some for school lunch.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3276

(Stephanie Sablich) #3277

@KellynP for you too :slight_smile:

@gatita no it’s a faux fur blanket. I feel so luxe when I eat on it. Ha ha

Making fathead pizza with pancetta, pepperoni, kalamata olives, and whole milk mozzerella.

(Vicki Stroud) #3280

OH Yum IMHO Sockeye Salmon is the only Salmon! Love it, my first Giant Schnauzer never begged except when I was cooking Sockeye Salmon

I made some Turkey Soup with homemade broth, turkey, celery, onions, spinach, herbs de provence, dill, sage, 21 seasoning salute, cayenne, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and finished off with some heavy whipping cream. Thanksgiving in a soup bowl yum!

(Shayne) #3282

I LOVE deep fried brussels sprouts!

(Shayne) #3283

Low carb french toast (made with low carb “cornbread” leftover from Thanksgiving). The Swerve is for my daughter because she doesn’t care for syrup.

(Annette) #3284

Beautiful! Your 90-Second Bread obviously turns out much better than mine.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #3285

Thanksgiving feast, except I forgot to get a shot of the frig aged ribeyes :hushed::pensive:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3286

The feast before the fast

(Jenn Monaghan) #3287

My sister gave me these. Look at all the fat!

(Jared) #3288

Yay, tailgating! Philly Cheese Steaks. I put mine in a low carb tortilla.

(Patrick) #3289