What did you Keto today?

(Karen) #3090

Emeril’s Chicken Wings with butter and Frank’s Hot Sauce

(Damon Chance) #3091

Bacon wrapped thighs with a side of home made guac and a spring mix salad with blue cheese dressimg.

Hi! There isn’t really one but I put a handful of canned green beans at the bottom of a ramekin. Then I topped it with a mixture of one can of tuna, about an ounce of cream cheese, maybe 3 tb of mayo, spices, and hot sauce. Then I covered the top with slices of Colby jack cheese and baked it on 350 until the cheese was melted.

Last night I had Chile verde on top of cauliflower rice for dinner.

Today for breakfast I had chorizo scrambled eggs and bacon strips

(Jeremy Storie) #3094

My birthday dinner :grin:

Happy Birthday!

Getting over the fear of salt has been interesting for me. I add sea salt to my coffee now and love it.

(Ernest) #3097

Conversation with my 10 year old daughter.

Me: what do you want for dinner
Her: Wings and a salad
Me: what else?
Her: That’s it. Maybe that garlicky butter sauce.

Moral of the story is, teach but don’t preach. Win them over by your actions and results. They’ll still convert willingly.

(CharleyD) #3098

Typical college football game day at Chateau Dipper… Roll Tide!

(Ernest) #3099

I should campaign for banishing all Alabama fans! Drop them like sugar

(Keto Travels) #3100

yes! Not too long ago I visited a sea salt production in Mallorca, one or of the things they had on offer in their little shop/cafe was a tray of different flavors of salt to pour in your coffee, like chili or orange and some flowers I think… the orange salt was amazing!

(bulkbiker) #3101

all for you I hope…

(Jeremy Storie) #3102

Just the big one. The family had to eat too :joy:

(Cathy) #3103

Happy Birthday!

(CharleyD) #3104

Its ok @Ernest We’ve had an impressive run! I’m sure we’ll have a loss soon, one day, maybe :thinking:

(Ernest) #3105

HAHAHA! I don’t see it coming to an end anytime soon. It’s impressive. I watch every game even though I despise Alabama

I love snacking on cream cheese, the one I get is 9g fat to 2g protein. Before going low carb I used to eat it with tortilla chips but now oddly enough I don’t miss the chips.

Ok wow, that looks and sounds so good. Thank you for sharing!

Here’s a screenshot shot of what I ate yesterday (from my CarbManager app)

(G. Andrew Duthie) #3109

Chili (without beans), plus a batch of Brenda’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits by Zorn. Yum!