What did you Keto today?

This is sorcery.

Keto breakfast bowl: A thick almond-flour pancake (cooked in the bowl!) topped with butter, bites of bacon and sausage, and sugar-free syrup.

(Ernest) #2692

HAHAHAHAHA! It sure is

(Ernest) #2693

@richard Umm bun is what now?!

(Paul Flickner) #2694

I’m been doing Keto for 18 days now (dropped my first 20lbs)… The last 3 days I’ve had my breakfast at about 8:30am (ish) and not thought about food or had any desire to eat until late afternoon… This AM I had my keto coffee w/24g of Kerry Gold and 14g of Coconut Oil… then about 4pm I was thinking bacon… I grabbed 6 thick slices and did 2 weaves and fried them up and ended up with 2 open face BLT’s on romaine lettuce…

Is there anything better than a mouthful of bacon with a mayo mustache ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Stanislav Jirák) #2695

https://flic.kr/p/Xidhkx

(Ernest) #2696

Sous vide pork chop. Quick sauce with olive oil, garlic anchovies and capers.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2697

Beef pot roast with smoked gouda caulimash

(Stanislav Jirák) #2698

(Andrew Anderson) #2699

Smoked a brisket for about 15hrs. Good eating all week! Did I trim the fat? Seriously… Never :wink: Going to cut the point for some burnt ends in a bit.

(Liz ) #2700

At our favorite restaurant last night, roasted half chicken on bok choy/spinach.

(Ellie Baum) #2701

What I ate yesterday…

Went camping. Bacon Turkey burgers, lamb kabobs various veggies, and portabella.

All campfire roasted

(Ernest) #2702

Sunday brunch.

(Ellie Baum) #2703

Skillet pizza casorole. Recipe: lowcarbyum.com/pizza-casserole-gluten-free/

Flavor was great. (Didn’t follow the recipe completely…like always. I try not to let a recipe tell me what to do) The crust isn’t crispy, which I think I want when I eat it. But it was fun to try something new and I have ideas for next time

(Sarah Herlihy) #2704

God i love coffee!!

(Ernest) #2705

LAMBANCTIOUS!!

(sue) #2706

I just made a really unattractive sound looking at that picture. Looks soooo good. I assume you browned the meat after taking it out of the sous vide?

(Ernest) #2707

HAHAHA! Yeah, I normally finish it on the grill. Didn’t have time, so I seared in a cast iron skillet.

(sue) #2708

Chicken thighs and asparagus. Cooked in trader joe’s buffalo ghee which is DELICIOUS and also slightly neon and fluorescent in color…

(brian) #2709

Last night everyone loved the nom nom paleo cracklin’ chickens strips as part of a do-it-yourself salad dinner.
Two teenagers and my wife all who aren’t dark meat fans didn’t realize they were deboned, chicken thighs. The skin is nice and crisply. Fried them in bacon butter (that’s what my kids call the fat we keep after cooking bacon) and I dusted the non-skin side with a low/no carb spice mix.