What did you Keto today?

Thanks for the link Ernest! I just ordered leaf lard to try!

(Paul Flickner) #2671

Hello All !! I’m 16 days in and lovin’ Keto… I didn’t get hungry until almost 5:30pm after this breakfast…

(Khara) #2672

Impressive graphic. I like the nutrition info atop the picture. This would be the ultimate food logging if it could be done quickly. :+1:t3:

(Paul Flickner) #2673

Thank you !! It is a quick and easy with any editor that will allow layers. Bring up picture and then head to myfitnesspal or your logging app, and press your print screen key. Head back to photo editor and paste onto a new layer… Delete all but the meal from that layer and position it where you want.

(Ernest) #2674

You won’t be disappointed!

(Khara) #2675

Thanks! It would be neat to do a bunch of these showing example Keto meals or even to show the ingredients and macros for a recipe.

(Stephanie Tebbs) #2676

I made my first Fathead Pizza today!

(Khara) #2677

What is your “breading” made from? Looks good.
Edit:
…Oh it looks like Ernest already asked. Looks fairly simple to re-create. Thanks!

(Stanislav Jirák) #2678

It indeed is, when you get the hydrolyzed egg whites.

(Ernest) #2679

Third and final day of the eggs fest experiment. I have to admit, there’s something to it. I was barely hungry at 24 hour mark. Did 5 mile bike rides 5 hours after a meal and still didn’t feel any hunger. I actually went 26 hours between eggfest meals.
I don’t care about the scale, I’m after good health. Going forward, I plan to incorporate 2 days of eggfest every week. Only because I love food and variety.
This was steamed fried eggs. Yeah I don’t boil eggs, I steam them.

You’ll be hard pressed to find better store bought eggs than these

A little chili powder, ghee and coconut oil

(jilliangordona) #2680

Frying boiled eggs??? I never would have thought about this… so trying it!

(Andrew Anderson) #2681

This is the only way I can :heart::heart::heart: More than once.

(Ernest) #2682

They soak up flavors. Use whatever spice you feel like. Trick is to let the spices open up in the oil then toss your eggs in there.
I like them best fried then tossed in a spicey tomato sauce but the experiment was to eat just eggs.

(Paul Flickner) #2683

DIRTY PIGS !!

I love my fat bombs… but today I was thinking Macadamia Nuts… Well that lead here here:

If you try this: Make sure you get the bacon crispy, pat well getting rid of most of the excess after completed…

Starts sweet, chocolate, and yummy Macadamia… and the finish is well… savory :sunglasses:

(Stanislav Jirák) #2684

Cheddar bacon bison burgers with the fixins-Heinz one carb ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce and tomatoes

(Andrew Anderson) #2686

Sirloin and scallops on a salt block.

(Ernest) #2687

Is that a salt block?!
My bad, I got excited and sent the question before reading. HAHAHA, that’s how much I love cooking

(Richard Morris) #2688

A degustation of coffee

From the back An espresso ristretto, Cold brew, and a Piccolo Latte

A “burger” with pork belly for the “bun” crackling on the top instead of sesame seeds :wink:

Filled with Arugula, Red Cabbage sauerkraut, Avocado, Chipotle aïoli and Bacon

Don’t worry about those sweet potato fries … they went back to the kitchen

(Jeremy Storie) #2689

You’re my hero.