What did you Keto today?

(James storie) #2425

Local pizza place just made me a pizza without the crust or sauce! And for once they didn’t charge regular price! Less than $3! They just placed the cheese on parchment paper and topped with all the toppings and more cheese. I’ll get a picture next time.

(Jeremy Storie) #2426

Which one!!!

Yes, picture, please! So we can print and show to our own local pizza joints lol.

Do you make your own or buy it? I’m dying to try this!

(James storie) #2429

Hunts brother pizza at the collettsville general store!

(James storie) #2430

Will do! It’s amazing how difficult this concept is for some people to grasp!

New menu item: Upside Down Pizza With No Toppings! :smiley:

(Jeremy Storie) #2432

Scott or Trina?

(James storie) #2433

I’m not sure, I didn’t get it, Linda did. But it was a girl.

(Ren) #2434

Yep I made my own. This is the recipe I used and it made quite a bit. It was delicious. I had some ras el hanout chicken for my wedding and it was so good my wife and I wanted to do it with pork also.

http://www.food.com/recipe/ras-el-hanout-moroccan-spice-mix-262189

Cool, thanks!

(Ernest) #2436

Back on the road again. Should I settle for mediocre food? HELL NO, NEVER!! Keto will only take you as far as you are willing to let keto take you. Keto lifestyle is simple, planning is crucial.

Food is the best medicine, do your best to eat right.

(Doug) #2437

Kudos, Ernest, once again, masterful.

(Ernest) #2438

@OldDoug much appreciated. I got no kitchen for a week but that won’t stop me! LOL

(Doug) #2439

Right on, Ernest. I broke a 3 day fast just now by hacking off a large hunk of roast beef at a buffet place. On the road here too, tomorrow it’s Niagara Falls, NY, and so it goes, 220 to 250 days a year, for 33 years now.

(Jeremy Storie) #2440

You’re my hero

that looks like a sheep’s head

(Ernest) #2442

HAHAHAHAHA! I wish.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2443

Lasagna with the noodles Carl Franklin experimented with for fettuccine

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2444

My first keto cookies - peanut butter, egg, erythritol, and Lily’s Chocolate chips. I’ll make them again, and I’m happy I ate only 2 and didn’t binge eat them like I always did with pre-keto cookies.