What did you Keto today?

(m) #2124

Sure, the bread recipe I’ve been using is https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/recipe/keto-bread/ It’s really easy! I just made another loaf last night because my bf has 2 pieces with PB every morning. I slice it quite thin and get ~20 pieces in a loaf, which is 1.3 net carbs per slice.

(matt ) #2125

Ham and cheese in an egg wrap.

My current favorite breakfast: Angus burger and a side of garlic-butter zucchini.

@Ernest you are the god of meat!!!

Recipe? Looks good!

(Ernest) #2129

Playing with fire… Pig and lamb ribs

(Ernest) #2130

@gatita LOL!! Thanks

(Andrew Anderson) #2131

Smoked bacon, fresh sausage, eggs fried in bacon nectar, farmers market tomato, and avocado mayo. Back to the basics.

(Clare) #2132

3 eggs, 150 ml yoghurt, 2 tbs psyllium husk, 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda and 150!g of pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds or a mix. I also shake some seseme and or onion seeds on the top.

Split the eggs and whip the whites to a solid stiff consistency.
Add the yoghurt to the yolks and beat with with a little water if necessary to loosen the consistency. Add the bicarbonate and the pumpkin seeds. Add the psyllium and beat it through with a whisk.
Fold in the whites and then spoon it onto a non stick liner on a baking tray like a Swiss roll sponge. Shake seeds on the top if using. Bake in a medium oven for about twenty minutes then cut into six pieces. You can slice it through and butter. It toasts well and it’s great for burgers.
Keeps in the fridge for about a week so I tend to make a batch at the weekend and that does me for the week.

First meal of the day was a bacon cheeseburger sans bun with some mayo on the side. Where … this … stared at me the whole time! :scream: :laughing:

Dinner was…

They were supposed to be more like this…but I didn’t have the patience…

My daughter decided this way was easier… (see the one on the side)

These would make a great appetizer.

Recipe here: http://knowgluten.me/2016/05/26/pepperoni-cream-cheese-pizza-rolls-gluten-free/

(Mike W.) #2134

What grill is that? I’m digging it.

(Ernest) #2135

@MiKetoAF it’s the Weber 26 inch kettle. I switched the grates, got Craycort cast iron grates. I do this to all my grills.

(Mike W.) #2136

I like those cast grates :+1:

(KCKO, KCFO) #2137

Are you from Brazil by chance, or near by there. Haven’t heard of tambaqui since my husband’s scientific expedition to Manaus.

Is that some plantain on top of the fish as well?

Looks good enough to eat! :slight_smile:

Where do you get cast iron grates? I want!!

(M C) #2139

omg I never would have thought of that! I’m trying that with my next batch. I normally bake them in the oven but it’s so hot here! Would be nice not to have to turn on the oven.

(Ernest) #2140

@gatita got them here https://www.cast-iron-grate.com

(Ernest) #2141

A bunch of mixed greens with hot bacon fat dressing.
Rack of lamb chops. Pine nuts in there, of course

(Doug) #2142

[quote=“Ernest, post:2141, topic:3210”]
A bunch of mixed greens with hot bacon fat dressing.
Rack of lamb chops. Pine nuts in there, of course[/quote]

Ernest, you rule. But lord have mercy, I need to read your posts when I’m not fasting. :wink:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2143

@jamestorie Valintina is our new ketchup, it’s tasty on almost everything!