Pork rinds

(Ernest) #2065

Pour some melted butter all over.

(Ernest) #2066

Git IN my BELLLLLLYYYYY!

(m) #2067

Made lemon squares from I Breathe I’m Hungry

(ryancrawcour) #2068

you can’t post THAT and not link to the recipe! jeesh!

(ryancrawcour) #2069

#biltong (dried & cured beef) … a South African treat. Could this perhaps be the best keto food there is? (sorry vegetarians, you’re going to hate it)

(Ernest) #2070

I thought I’d do this steak and eggs thing for just a week… I’m on my third week…

(Daniel Winter) #2071

Yuminess, i had yuminess :slightly_smiling_face:

(Roxanne) #2072

And what has been the result of your steak and eggs diet? Looks yum!

(Ernest) #2073

@roxanne It was just to shake things up and simplify my “menu”.
I don’t use a scale but I noticed that a pair of jeans that I bought a month ago is now too loose.
I eat one meal a day Monday through Friday and with steak and eggs, the 24 hours is just a breeze.

(Roxanne) #2074

Thanks Ernest!

(Dean) #2075

pork belly and avacodo

(m) #2076

Haha sorry! http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2015/03/low-carb-lemon-bar-recipe-keto-gluten-free.html

(Lauren) #2077

A beautiful, fatty, blue-rare porterhouse steak, bernaise sauce, and green beans. There will likely be some left (sucker is 18oz), but that just means steak for breakfast.

(James storie) #2078

Chicken crust pizza (ketoconnect.com) topped with Monterey jack cheese and a buffalo chicken mixture of my creation (butter and valintina) and more cheese!

(Michael Brown) #2079

I would like to eat Scotch Egg, which is my favorite recipe and whenever I can make me free, this is my first choice to make this recipe and my favorite toll the best egg-cooker helps me so much to make it more easily. Today I will make it by using this device.

(Sheri Knauer) #2080

4 oz horseradish burger with some butter tucked in under the provolone cheese, spinach, crumbled bacon, one whole avocado, and topped off with salt and homemade brown butter. Brown butter and bacon is such a good combination!

(Kellyn ) #2081

what is your recipe for this? It looks delicious!

(Jeremy Storie) #2082

:grin: ribeye!

(James storie) #2083

You stink! :laughing: