What did you Keto today?

Is that crust flaked chicken with one egg? Looks great!

(Michelle) #762

yep, 10oz of chicken, 1 egg and about an ounce of grated parmesean.

I generally avoid canned chicken since I don’t know the source. Likely chicken feed includes grains and soy which I am avoiding. Even fresh chicken can be difficult to source. Have you ever tried cauliflower crust pizza? I shred cauliflower in food processor and then steam until soft. Then I squeeze out as much water as possible by placing the cooked, cooled cauliflower in a dish cloth and “wringing” out the water. Then add one egg and flatten onto parchment paper. Cook 300 for awhile until firm and hard on top, but not burnt. Then I flip the crust and cook on the other side for less time. It’s good to keep an eye on it.

(Candace) #764

OMG all of this looks so good! I’m going to be stepping up my game! Just starting, I’m keeping it simple, I had chicken, bone broth, and egg salad yesterday. Today has been coffee and egg salad. However, I’m eating what I’m craving…or was, till I looked at all of these pictures!

I’m not a big fan of cauliflower crust. It was the first one I tried so maybe I need to revisit it.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #766

@Daisy, if you’re okay with greasy try a cheese crust pizza

(Rich Hopkins) #767

Carlshead pizza for us tonight. Sausage, bacon, olives, and lots of cheese. I forgot to pick up mushrooms, and I forgot that I had pepperoni in the freezer, so next time I’ll have to plan ahead a little better. Tried the Fathead cinnamon rolls, but they’re quite messy, as I didn’t have enough almond flour (still tasty, though), and there’s @carl’s chocolate moose in the fridge for later.

This WOE is so boring… :wink:

(Jessica ) #768

Breakfast for dinner! Pork rind pancakes and a fried egg.

(Eve) #769

Keto Shepards Pie

Only two net carbs. :smile:

Lol. Is that some kind of mad trick question? xxx

Oooooooo yum! Is that a cauliflower topping instead of potato?

(Eve) #772

Yeppers

(Rich Hopkins) #773

In the oven right now…
Uploading…

(Jonathan Bowers) #774

Jalapeño cream cheese stuffed chicken breast wrapped in the loving embrace of bacon.

(Jessica ) #775

I was wanting some chocolate tonight and I had a drawer full of zucchini that was given to us so I made zucchini brownies. They were pretty good!

(Adam L) #776

What a great idea, must try that.

(Morgan Rose) #777

Chicken/Onions/Peppers/Cheese - cooked in buttttah :heart_eyes:

(Peter Bursky) #778

Roast pork belly …

I usually buy it whole at local butcher’s, the bony end, cut to thick pieces, mix olive oil with crushed garlic, salt an pepper. Rub the meat, put in to bawl, and leave it in fridge for a few hours. Put it in oven at 180 celsius degress, takes about an hour to be done. I occasionaly turn them around and collect the juices to a jar

(eat more) #779

dinner:
scallops, yellow squash and buttttah!!!

oh and a slice of oven bacon while cooking :joy:

i’m so fancy!

So pretty too x