What did you Keto today?

(roxanna) #3459

I’m obsessed with smoked turkey lately. Didn’t think to crisp it up!

(Shayne) #3460

So far today, coffee with heavy cream, cocoa powder, and inositol powder mixed in and an ounce of brazil nuts on the side. Doctor’s orders.

For the day ahead, I have a salad for lunch and an omelet for dinner.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3461

I love that DW coffee cup. That’s my favorite coffee, but DAMN expensive.

Yeah, bought it a couple of times but that’s not death wish inside the cup. Love the cup, though.

(Doug) #3463

You all are killing it with nice pictures lately. I literally got light-headed looking at them…

(Rob) #3464

Parmesan Crusted Sous Vide Salmon on a bed of Cauliflower Rice with wilted Baby Spinach leaves…

Thought i’d try this great looking example for myself. Very tasty!

(Ernest) #3465

I going to put that belly in my belly. That’s how you get a six pack…one belly at a time.

2 whole eggs plus 1 extra yolk to go with the belly that will go into my belly. Get it?

I’ll do everyone a favor and not say what this is.

(Sophie) #3467

I’m guessin chitlins (intestines) from some 4 legged animal perhaps? Not that I’ve ever consumed any! It certainly looks pasta-ish whatever it is. Did I win?! :smile:

(Dave Smith) #3468

I go simple. Breakfast was a coffee with either cream, no sweeteners. Lunch was actually breakfast and was 3 eggs and 3 bacon strips. No snacks yet. Dinner will be a ribeye steak and maybe some sauted spinach leaves. That’ll be around 6. Hopefully will not eat again till noon the next day. That seems to be my optimum sitch. Feel great when I do that.

(Damon Chance) #3469

Instant Pot pork shoulder that I fried up in lard on top of spinach wilted in butter with some avocados I put on the skillet with the pork while it cooked.

(Ernest) #3470

Chitlings, pork belly

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3471

Nice skillet

(matt ) #3472

Pork belly and backyard eggs

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #3473

OMG, I’ll be right over!

(Ellie Baum) #3474

I’m trying to teach myself to like fish. This is cod with thyme and oregano and brussel sprouts with cream cheese

(Ernest) #3475

Chicken liver cooked in duck fat.

Wait! Something is off…

That was close! Eggs were missing

Carlshead pizza, bacon tomato 3 cheese

(Ron D. Garrett) #3477

Don’t have a pic but I ended a three day fast with a sixteen oz steak smothered in butter with a side of broccoli also smothered in butter.

(Ron D. Garrett) #3478

Wow!!’