What did you Keto today?

(Ernest) #3105

HAHAHA! I don’t see it coming to an end anytime soon. It’s impressive. I watch every game even though I despise Alabama

I love snacking on cream cheese, the one I get is 9g fat to 2g protein. Before going low carb I used to eat it with tortilla chips but now oddly enough I don’t miss the chips.

Ok wow, that looks and sounds so good. Thank you for sharing!

Here’s a screenshot shot of what I ate yesterday (from my CarbManager app)

(G. Andrew Duthie) #3109

Chili (without beans), plus a batch of Brenda’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits by Zorn. Yum!

Tonight I’m making this:

I’ve loved to cook for years but since going keto it’s more fun because the food is just so good!

I am planning to bring this low carb maple pecan pie recipe from alldayidreamaboutfood.com to my family’s Thanksgiving dinner. I got ahold of all the ingredients (some are obscure), and just did a test run of the recipe today. It turned out really well, but sooo sweet. I did make it in a 9.5 inch plate, while the recipe called for 9 inch, so I seemed to run a little short on the crust, but it still works!

Pics:

Recipe:

https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/best-low-carb-maple-pecan-pie/

(Ernest) #3112

Wood roasted chicken. Seasoned with salt and salt only.
Let the meat speak for itself.

(CharleyD) #3113

Dang, I’m not a big fan of birds, unless I’m at Disney and pass a turkey leg stand, but that looks juicy!

Pork butt smoked for about 12 hrs.

Breakfast Biscuit with Egg, bacon, arugula and chipotle aioli

(Doodler for @KetoKailey) #3116

Chicken Ginger Bone Broth with Spinach and Chayote

Today feasting before my first 72+ hour fast. I usually eat OMAD with 16:8-20:4 IF. I had 3 flaxseed pumpkin muffins that I think someone here posted a link for, delicious! Two of those I topped with a cream cheese glaze. I also made Keto Connect’s apple cider pork chops (made them before and they are wonderful). Planned to eat 2, but could only manage one. Had a side of loaded cauliflower/broccoli blend (can’t seem to find just frozen cauliflower lately). Tried to drink a cup of Lakanto drinking chocolate, but only drank about half. Starting my fast now with a nice full belly. Almost forgot, I had 2 slices of Keto Connect recipe Rosemary garlic coconut flour bread with butter…yum!

Good luck with your fast!

Thanks! So far so good. : )

(Ernest) #3120

Smoked Gouda cheese and eggs pie.

That looks awesome, and just about everything is better cooked in cast iron IMO.

(Karen) #3122

Mostaccioli (picked out the brown rice pasta)

(Ernest) #3123

That’s right!!

(Darlene Horsley) #3124

I love cream cheese on pork rinds.