What did you Keto today?

(softail925) #201

Ok, u had me at the straberry gummies Damnnnnnnn

(Tammy Kidd) #202

Zero carbing here! Munched on bacon throughout the day and had baked chicken breasts for dinner. (baked in the bacon grease of course)

(Guardian of the bacon) #203

I prefer Wendy’s

They currently have a double cheeseburger onf their 4 4 $4 menu.

(Larry Lustig) #204

Interesting you should mention this because I saw this just the other day and went in to get it. Their 4 for $4 deal is not four double stacks. It’s one double stack, one soda, one fries, and one chicken nuggets. At least, that’s what I was told. Is it different where you are?

(Guardian of the bacon) #205

I actually haven’t had the deal. I’ve been seeing the ads on TV but I’m pretty much home bound for awhile.
The ad infers any combination of the 4 items for $4

(I like to post memes!) #206

Y’all show some love for the new Eating Out wiki! Add your tips for ordering when eating out there too! Or just like your posts over there:

(Guardian of the bacon) #207

According to their website, what you are told was correct.

Typical misleading advertising

Cheese omelet with black sea salt. Still rockin zerocarbjanuary.

(Jane A. ) #209

What’s a flat white?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #210

Oh holy hell. What fucking ASSHOLES!!!

(Guardian of the bacon) #211

I know …Right?

4 double stacks for $4 would make a pretty damn filling meal. Oh fuckingwell

(Dana ) #212

I quadrupled the recipe and made enough for Christmas vacation which was a total of 18 people. Plus I put a couple of baggies full in the freezer for later :wink:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #213

YES. Wow. That was a lot. I figured you had a plan. Lol

(Dana ) #214

I have 5 kids so I always make enough to feed an army :smile:

(Abraham Reyes) #215

I had a “steak” salad lol

(Mike W.) #216

Keto chocolate mousse.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #217

A Flat White is from Starbucks and is espresso with steamed heavy whiping cream (HWC). I luv it without sweetner. Ask for “Flat White with heavy whipping cream”, otherwise you’ll get it with milk and your carbs will go through the roof :slight_smile:. Starbucks describes it as “espresso gets the perfect amount of steamed whole milk to create a not too strong, not too creamy, just right flavor.”

(Jane A. ) #218

Great, thank you.

(Becky Searls) #219

Thanks for sharing sounds delicious!!

(Tim Oboyle) #220

Breakfast this morning::::: diced bacon saute til almost brown, add 3 oz breakfast sausage add 1 small diced yam (micro’d yam to pre cook) let everything get brownd, don’t stir too often… add 1/4 cup diced onion and 1 pressed garlic clove… Make 4 holes in in the mix down to the surface of the pan… crack 2 eggs in each hole… cover for about 2 minutes to cook the top of the eggs… top with grated cheese… served 4…’

Sorry, no picture