What can I dip in to peanut butter if I am craving desert?

conversationstarters
keto
newbies
fasting
food

(Bacon enough and time) #21

Next thing you know, you’ll be telling me you like okra, too. :scream:

I ate okra once in Greece, it was nice. But nothing special unlike the irresistible pickled beetroot :heart_eyes:

(Though I resist almost anything at this point. I take carnivore-ish very seriously on some weeks :slight_smile: And I have been training myself since ages. I was a peanut addict but it didn’t mean I couldn’t stop at half a peanut. Not always but usually. I can stop at 0 too but it’s only ridiculously easy all the time on carnivore. And I still can smell the jar on carnivore :smiley: Nice smell.)

The only vegetable that comes with its own glue!

No, its not something I could even buy out here in the country. You can get it in cities where they have a lot of Indian culture. I’ve tried it a few times but its a bit gross.

(Bacon enough and time) #24

When we visited some friends in Baton Rouge, I had to ask our host to make his jumbalaya without okra. I just couldn’t stomach it.

(Pete A) #25

It’s facing and confronting the craving… Why respond?

Careful, you can get shot for that.

Have lamb chops for dessert…that’s what I plan to replace my berries with.

I’m partial to pickled beets.

Scares the s h i t out of ya the next day though!

now that is one lip smacking good fat dessert :100: nothing like gnawing on a fine juicy chop to make life grand!

Sounds like my kind of pudding! But what would you have for dinner?

More lamb chops, but with an egg or two!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #32

I’d cook lamb more often but a) I barely cook anymore and b) cooking lamb makes the house stink for hours and I hate stagnant cooking smells.

Why don’t you cook anymore, if you don’t mind me asking?

Lamb has a nice aroma, especially with correct herbs/seasoning; although yeah, I get what you mean…I’d have the extractor fan on full speed.

Talking of lamb chops…picked some up earlier.

This is my upcoming ‘devouring horizon’:

Chinese pork chops tonight…half price lol!

Lambs’ liver tomorrow.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #36

I buy the healthy food, then get depressed and don’t give a ■■■■■ enough to cook it.

So what do you eat?

I get low moods too friend…but I find cooking can help to combat that, especially if sharing the food; which for me, is usually with my dog, ha!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #38

Lately, fast food cheeseburger patties. I’m like lazy dirty keto on steroids. When I get depressed, I can’t be bothered to do mostly anything. So my energy goes towards workouts and cleaning. Once that zaps my emotional battery, cooking is not happening.

Sorry to hear that.
I can’t really think what I would eat if I didn’t cook.
The thing I get annoyed about is that when I’m hungry, there is nothing I can eat unless I cook it.
Apart from left over cold meat, and maybe cheese, what else is there?

(Little Miss Scare-All) #40

Yeah it’s totally not ideal. When I’m out off depression I’m like a freakin chef. I cook very well. But depression is f’ing terrible lol. Such a thief of life.