Weight loss help pescetarian vegetarian Keto

(Jennifer ) #1

I’ve been doing the diet for about three and a half weeks I have about 80 pounds I want to lose and I’ve only lost one and a half pounds so far. I’m not really sure what I’m doing incorrectly I’ve been super strict I haven’t cheated at all and I only allow myself very few blueberries like maybe I’ve had a cup in the three and a half weeks. I’ve been doing very light working out I have a knee injury I’m trying to lose 20 pounds before I start really working out I need to get some of the weight off my knee first and people have told me this diet is a good way to shed some weight. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I got a keto breathalyzer and I am in ketosis all day every day so far for the last week and a half. Is there anybody that can tell me what I’ve done wrong.

(Carpe salata!) #2

The first 4-6 weeks can be about getting the diet right and insulin controlled.

Do you measure macros? Are you eating any fats? Are you eating enough? What is your current height and weight? What foods do you eat? Do you have any health issues? ( Diabetic, thyroid, kidney, liver…). What is your exercise history?

I get that you want to lose some weight and you like blueberries. So do I, I bought some yesterday.

Are you eating any other carbs?

(Carpe salata!) #3

Also, you might like to check this other thread…