The Obesity Code: unlocking the secrets of weight loss

(Leigh Thomas) #1

Has anyone read this?

I’ve just finished reading this book. Probably one of the best reads you will find on how to take keto and weight loss to the next level if you are struggling to see any results.

Since reading it I’ve implemented a skip a day fasting and eating and am satarting to see solid results after 9 months of keto.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BU9JZKA/ref=pe_385040_118058080_TE_M1DP

I bought it, just haven’t gotten around to reading it yet. Very much looking forward to it and your raving review has me more than motivated to spend my weekend curled up on the couch.

(Sybella) #3

Yes I’ve read it… very good

(Karen) #4

Answers a lot of questions with research, and humor. A must read.

K

(Carla Harmon) #5

Reading it right now!! Also watched “Fasting” on Amazon! Sooo good and will be implementing at least a 3 day fast soon then consistent Intermittent Fasting.

(Brian) #6

Haven’t read it but have seen a few of Dr. Fung’s YouTube presentations. I like him.

(Leigh Thomas) #7

The one big thing I got out of it is how important fasting is.

(Karen) #8

It is his thing, and yet I think IF is all the more I need. Ala Steven Phinney.

K

(Jennibc) #9

A friend gave me this book on Friday - I just finished reading it. Seeing as how this convo is about six months old, just checking in to see if y’all that were thinking about the 24 hour to 36 fasts, employed them and if they got things going for you.

I am recuperating from spinal surgery still so am taking it pretty easy. So it may be a good time to try a 24 hour fast since my exercise consists of a very slow stroll through the neighborhood. Does anyone have any insights as to whether a 24 hour fast should be avoided just over two weeks post surgery?