Zero Carb Information Videos

Top carnivore benefits!

She was 100% carnivore but is now 95% carnivore and 5% plants.

Darn it, at the end of the video I thought she was gonna say what plants she allowed back cause she wanted it to fit her lifestyle more personally but she doesn’t.

Interesting tho, I like Kait, she did say she is avoiding all antinutrient plants like the oxalates and more tho.

another good video on oxalate dumping with Casser

thing is not sure on this guy. not sure of his background, I think he was vegan or vegetarian or not sure on Dr Casser so will go check him out more but this is about oxalates and he is eating and trying to heal now with zero carb. So interesting he is now on the carnivore bandwagon…funny thing is all these older people (like veggie docs and more are all jumping off the plants and onto the meats)

I think we are gaining a lot more clarity on zero carb. A lot more notice of carnivore as a true healing for the body and more. Inch by inch we take over the plant world HAHA

(Edith) #23

I took a glance at the video. I find it totally annoying that he is doing his video while he is driving. Why did he do that?!

no clue LOL
but hey it shouldn’t knock the info in it, but I get ya on that LOL

explains carnivore

I enjoy reading what Carnivore Aurelius has to say. He’s coming out with liver chips soon. I can’t wait to give them a try.

yea me too :slight_smile: liver chips…oh my Lord LOL
crazy we get excited over liver chips in our lives HA

Yeah, they’d make a sneaky gag gift too, heh.

“Hey Gary, want some chips?”
“Sure, sounds good”
“Here ya go.”

“ACK!! What the _ _ _ _ is this?”

LOL

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

they would Renee. Could fake people out with those :scream_cat:

(Edith) #30

Did you mean “gag” as in funny or “gag” as in the gift would literally make you gag?
:crazy_face:

(Diana) #31

I agree would have been nice to know what she’s adding back in. It seems no oxylates which would be spinach and kale etc which I thought was most nutritious.

another great vid posted and I borrowed it and put it here for everyone to enjoy. Good info!!! Why do carnivores eat mostly beef? There are reasons we do LOL

here is a wonderful video from Kelly Hogan chatting with other zero carb people on how great they are doing and their journey.

Elizedge (Elizabeth) who is a nice friend to me thru zero carb and this forum is in the video :slight_smile: I love it!! She is toward the end around 28 min. mark. She does a great interview plus others great zc’ers saying why zero carb is a wonderful plan to suit them. Just an upbeat chat on zc! Must see :slight_smile: We have our own utube celebrity with us and she goes a great job!!

little info from Dana, into like 12-15 yrs zc or so.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerocarbhealth.com%2Ffocus-on-the-zen%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR36etHQkz9Yllhi7bE7UujmPfp4QINAfP8y-bfCbpi3ftt9z11eaD9ZbfU&h=AT1diSOyqB4mvFcm6nUV5f5H3RBW9oa_4clC5uI1LDwPJ0KaEXUW9W0lauJnHG2y7hiyAdm-bTPgVv4aQNuVJ-5BxuKmXWBuN9yilvq6hF6Z28Dqb6Ehm-RpAkF8M4GwOpXk&tn=H-R&c[0]=AT07zYOOtV8Yw3icUOKEgO3zSXohmIy0I4YkH0a2vTzuS5TGAmK-CK0wZWWCGl9zsm3cQO7VH8zt-5gvQAWy9kWJjuOkJilw_tFOpJSn_dSeOnFPeCfdkA6zQDbWHWX9fHp4NFBFpUsjpjeUJunfUbPFNWede5FKKH-4VqG54d57yzjQa5UCGV5aSEWM64mYojQ

Looking for food suggestions (frustrated 2.5 month carnivore)
Tell me about carnivore

youtube, shortie, never watch this guy much but I love his attitude.
he eats plants every now and then but hates carbs to the max, as any smart person should :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but I like his description about eating meat.

Ha!
I don’t have time to watch it all right now but he won a place on the to watch list with the simple rule: Yes!

Hahaha… thanks Fangs.
Well, off to work.

Ahhh, I feel for ya B!

but yea this guy talks just straight forward talk and I love that about him LOL, knowing you, you will like the rest of this vid!!

Listened on the commute.
Going to send to the gf. She’s been doing keto and considering carnivore.

Very cool…I love how he gets the vegans a bit in there, not too horrible, but he tells it like it is :slight_smile:

Keto is great. ZC is better :slight_smile: You know one thing about ZC is as much as we know this is a life changing plan for all of us who do it…man ya gotta be able to come here. So many can’t process this way of lifestyle at all as long term eating…they won’t and can’t go here. We are special, I tell ya, super special HAHA
Hey maybe gf will be our new carnivore!! Cool!