Reading order recommendation

book

(Giancarlo) #1

Hello Guys,

Since I am far from where keto books are sold I bought 3 that I think are great for starting, I want to by several more but I’ll leave that for when I finish these (for example Gary Taubes’).

My question is, in which order would you recommend me to read them?

The Books:

• The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living
  • The Obesity Code
  • The Big Fat Surprise

(Running from stupidity) #2

Then others.

(Giancarlo) #3

Thanks, I was between that and the The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living :slight_smile:

Feel free to also recommend books, and I’ll create a list for when I finish these :stuck_out_tongue:

(Running from stupidity) #4

This is very useful. Most of the recommendations are good.

(Giancarlo) #5

Yes! I did read this, and searched for posts here and blogposts… (I didn’t remember that I actually bought 3 of the first 4 LOL), but I was unsure as to the reading order.

Other ones I plan on buying:

• Good Calories Bad Calories
  • The Complete Guide to Fasting
  • Keto Clarity

Thanks @juice !

(Running from stupidity) #6

I clicked “like” despite that final book above being on your list :slight_smile:

(Giancarlo) #7

That one I’ve seen it recommended on several blog posts. I’ll look further into it then :wink:

I read “The Art and Science …” first. I don’t regret that. But I don’t think you can go wrong with any of those books. They’re all great.

I also wanted nice pictures of food. And lists of what I can and cannot eat. Brocolli=Yes. Potato=No. Drs Westman / Phinney / Volek also have books and information along those lines.

(Giancarlo) #9

Thanks, I was between that and The Obesity Code. They should be here on Monday :smile: