Proof about weight loss on vegan diet and exercise

(Edith) #8

Well, think about it… Salad really only tastes good if it has fatty dressing poured on it. :grinning:

(Tracy) #9

I’m usually hungry before, during, and after I eat greens unless it’s full of bacon.

This is hilarious. I am so happy to be on a forum where so many people expect logical consistency in a cartoon

You must be awesome at parties.

right there with ya!! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have a sense of humor. The joke isn’t funny. Hence why nobody can explain the meaning behind it.

This is funny.

All those large herbivores are growing by feeding on fatty acids. It’s their gut bacteria that are being fed by the plants. An elephant is just the name for a wrapping that goes around a microbe universe.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #16

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #17

@PaulL It’s hard to please some folks.

Breakfast with Bubba

The fact you need that “explained” is the entire point.

vegan

th

Weight loss =/= reduce weight.

The fact that nobody can explain it…

PS. I remember watching an episode of Seinfeld back in highschool and I was the only one laughing in the class. Nobody understood the jokes. So it says enough about my competence towards understanding humor. :wink:

OK we’re done. This has hit the point of complete insanity, you’re still trying to explain things and link articles for what reason I don’t know. Everybody that’s NOT you read that as you don’t loose weight by being a vegan, why that’s so impossible for you I don’t understand. Things/jokes don’t have to be 100% grounded in reality or scientific fact for most people to “get it”. It’s a very simple thing that if you read up you’ll see while everybody else is having a little laugh at what we typically hear as vegan propaganda, you’re talking about intramuscular fat and linking articles to “psychological phenomenon”. REALLY?

elephant

(Keto Koala 🐨) #24

Lol :joy_cat:

(Stephanie ) #25

I thought it was funny :smile:
People need to lighten up a bit!!!

You keep acting like you have any authority over me or others.

How’s the bolded part true when most long term vegans are stick thin?

Seems more like anti-vegan propaganda than vegan propaganda.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #27

All right. Another thread that needs to stop. This thread is closed.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) closed #28