Coconut pancakes

breakfast

Those look fantastic. Now I need to get some egg rings.
What tweaks did you make?

Oops, just saw the changes under the last pix.

(Chris W) #264

The ones I made in those pictures had a bit of water added, and a pinch of baking powder. I used less cinnamon than the recipe called for since I planned to use them as buns.

(Candy Lind) #265

I just noticed this while smashing pork rinds for pancakes! HAPPY DANCE! :crazy_face::grin:

(Lonnie Hedley) #266

Added maple extract and crushed Bakerā€™s chocolate. Next time I might add chopped bacon.

(Garry (Canada)) #267

Could you share the size/volume of the bottle. Their website doesnā€™t seem to specify it. Thanks.

(Candy Lind) #268

Itā€™s a 12-oz bottle. If you live near a Sprouts, I think Walden Farms condiments are B1G1 free right now.

BTW, had pancakes w/ Walden Farms Maple Walnut tonight. HEAVENLY. :innocent: I only ate 2, bacon on the side. I also liked the results with adding water to make them easier to spread. I didnā€™t go all the way to ā€œpourable.ā€ My hubby is going to LOVE these.

(Hooked on Keto) #269

OMG! Just made my 1st waffleā€¦delicious! What a game-changer! :hugs:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #270

ā€¦and the waffle/pancake love continues. :heart:

(Bunny) #271

You guys are so beautiful and adorable I love you all!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #272

I love you guys more

(Candy Lind) #273

:tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:
HAPPY NATIONAL
PORK RIND
PANCAKE DAY!
:tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:
(Well at least it should be ā€¦ :smiling_imp:)

(Picture here)

(Allen Heishman) #274

@Brenda Thank you so much for the waffle recipe! I have been doing Keto for 2 months and listening to 2KetoDudes from the beginning. I got to your recipe discussion this week and surprised my family. This was a tremendous success!

Thank you! Thank you! :slight_smile:

(Wendy LaCroix) #275

I canā€™t wait to try these :blush: Thank you

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #276

Belgian Pork Rind Waffle with Spam

(Chasity Hedges) #277

Made these over the weekend and was amazing cant wait for sunday to roll around agian! These are totally my cheatmeal!!!

I know Iā€™m super late, but that is one beautiful waffle and Lakanto syrup is my favorite!!!

(Tara) #279

Just got around to trying this recipe and it was so amazing. These pancakes really hit the spot! They are very filling too! I made a couple extra pancakes and I plan on using them as buns for a breakfast sandwich.
Thank you Brenda!

(Central Florida Bob ) #280

OK, Dumb newbie question: is the recipe at the very top still what people are making? Has everyone drifted to some changes?

(without reading all 947 replies in hereā€¦)

(Sybella) #281

Iā€™d be surprised if it isnā€™t a staple in the kitchen for many people now. Theyā€™re really easy to make and cook.