November 2018 ZornFast

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #62

Anytime is a good time to fast. If you want support there is a monthly IF/EX thread that is very active. November 2018 IF / EF Chat ALL WELCOME

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #63

Well done and a good example of mixing it up. Congrats on reaching your goal.

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #64

oh yes I saw that @collaroygal
I was just going to stay here because I’m familiar with it. I’ve been coming to the Zorn Fast threads for 2 years lol. Actually at least three!
It’s like home base for me on the Forum :heart:

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #65

Well there is a reason it is called the Zornfast. :wink:

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #66

@collaroygal
That IF/EF thread is great btw :slight_smile:

(Hoby Bradfield) #67

I’m in… I need a good fast to clear out this weeks feast!

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #68

Alrighty then. Monday November 26th will start a five-day fast. I will log my progress here. It would be great if you joined me @cg68doc, I welcome the company !

Brenda, what type of fast will it be with you? Strict water-only fast? Allowing black coffee or tea? Allowing HWC or MTC in coffee?

There are so many types of EF. Still trying to find the best/easiest way to go. I do best with weight loss on strict water-only. But it’s not easy v

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #70

@GentleBen The only type of fast that works for me is water, black tea and black coffee. But it’s important that you do what you need to do that works for you.
I happen to work for Dr. Fung, the fasting master at IDM. ( www.IDMprogram.com )He allows 3 teaspoons of heavy cream per day while you’re fasting because he says it’s not enough to interrupt the fast and impede your progress. So if you really need it you have my full blessing.

(Brennan) #71

I will keep you company Brenda, I think a 5 day fast sounds like a good time!

KCFO

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #72

Here’s a fun FYI, tonight I just recorded episode 144 of the 2KetoDudes. Me and Kevin Mountain @NativeKetoMan just did the Thanksgiving Special. It will be released Monday.

(Hoby Bradfield) #73

Started my 5 day fast on Sunday night… I will do a couple of lifting sessions this week… it should be interesting to see how that goes in a fasted state…
so this morning it will be coffee with cream, cold brewed tea and water at work…

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #74

I started my fast today and will fast through Friday.
I plan to eat again Saturday.
Anyone is welcome to join me!

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #75

Kevin and I do the Thanksgiving special again this year. :slight_smile:

“Giving Thanks with Brenda Zorn and Kevin Mountain
Published: 11/25/2018
56 minutes
The dudes catch up with old friends Brenda and Kevin to discuss what they are thankful for this holiday season.”

(Brennan) #76

Started at 10 PM last night 15 hours in!

Also because I’m not eating this week I went grocery shopping and dropped it off at the food bank. I think I might make that a habit when I EF.

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #77

I decided to mix it up this week, ADF is the protocol I decided to use, I’ll be following along.

Will have to listen to the podcast on my fasting day tomorrow. I fasted Sunday, eating today, looking forward to tomorrow. Supposed to be above average temp. here then, so I will walk and catchup on the podcasts.

(Hoby Bradfield) #78

24 hours down…

(Mike Glasbrener) #79

I’m in for a few days. I need to recover from Thanksgiving.

Edit:
I started 16.5 hrs ago…

I also started after last night’s evening meal, so just coming up on about 24 hrs. presently. :slight_smile:

(Brenda Zorn IDM Educator) #81

What a stellar idea. Ima tell the dudes. They will love this.
@carl @richard
Check this awesome man out!!

@Brennan I posted your idea in my 43,000 member Obesity Code Network facebook group. That is IDM’s only official site. (we use it to give out resources about our program).
I gave you credit as “Brennan”. Hope that’s okay. They LOVE it!! A lot of people are going to eat well because of your brilliant idea. Thank you!!