NOV 2020 Zornfast

(KCKO, KCFO) #21

We all start early or late depending on our personal schedules. This is all about the support, you do you.

(KCKO, KCFO) #22

Not everyone can do ACV. I love the stuff but honestly I can not say it reduces hunger. It is the protein and fats in my diet that does that.

Do you like pickles and their juice? Does the same things ACV supposedly does.

I am 16 hrs into my fast. So far no issues at all.

I had an interesting experience. My sister called me and asked me how to fast. We had a nice long conversation about types, how to make bone broths, and what to do when you can’t stop thinking about food. She used to mock me about my fasting, now she wants to do it.

KCFO

(KCKO, KCFO) #23

Well, I guess I will just be doing OMAD this round. I caved big time last night. My fasting mojo was just off all afternoon, and I had a small dinner with DH.

Hope everyone is doing well.

KCFO

(KCKO, KCFO) #24

I did end up doing OMAD for this round. I am looking forward to my meal tonight to end it.

How is everyone doing?
I have found fasting harder since all the Covid madness began. I still fast, but can’t seem to go as long as previously. I have heard a lot of people complain about gaining weight and luckily I have stayed within my 3 lb. range except for a few days with bounce ups that quickly dropped back down.

I think some of it is just the added stressors of 2020, and I still don’t go to my fitness classes, I do my walks, but not the classes. Even though I have DVDs for Zumba it isn’t the same as going to classes, so I haven’t done them very often. I use my hand weights maybe a couple of times a week instead of the 2 hr. long body flex classes and it just isn’t the same.

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s reports on this Zornfast.

KCFO

(Susan) #25

I ended up doing 100 hours – from Tuesday at 5pm until Saturday at 5pm --my goal was to do Wednesday to Saturday for a 72 hour but on Wednesday at 1pm (my usual time to eat is 1pm and 4:30 pm daily for a 20:4 IFI decided that I wasn’t hungry and would just have the Zornfast started from the previous day -being the last time that I ate5pm onwards so I did that.

I just went with the goal of going for as long as I felt comfortable doing it --which ended up ending at 5pm on Saturday. I will try to do another 100 hours the week before Christmas week as it is a Zornfast week too. I think that will be terrific preparation for the Christmas season.

I broke my foot September 12th so that has curtailed any walking and or video exercises I was doing. My weight has still been slowly going down over the Covid Lockdown. It is interesting that it has been, as my stress levels have never been higher, with all the things going on at our house, and with my husband’s Parkinson’s getting worse and worse, but my body is still doing great with Keto. I am confidant that Keto is helping me cope a lot better with all the stress actually.

I hope that everyone that did the Zornfast did well, and I wish you all the best in your continuing Keto journeys =).

(KCKO, KCFO) #26

Well done @Momof5.

I’m looking forward to the Dec. Zornfast as well.

Parkinson’s is very challenging. The father of a dear friend of mine has it, a lot of stress for the whole family. Healing thoughts sent your way.

(Susan) #27

Thank you @collaroygal =).

He is only 56 so he has what they call Early Onset Parkinson’s. He has the physical issues, but the impact on his brain is what is driving us all crazy --obsessions over stuff, including the forgetfulness, ill-temper, getting mad very easily, etc.

It is frustrating but I think that Keto is helping me cope a lot better. There are more details of everything on my accountability thread --so I don’t crowd this thread with it all =).

(KCKO, KCFO) #28

New month’s thread: