Dave's Progress Thread - Year II

(Running from stupidity) #181

Good work. I’d had the VAGUE and UNCERTAIN inklings, but you know :slight_smile:

(Sophie) #182

I’m excited for ya! Let us know how it works out. My hubby is German, from Munchin, but raised around Saltzburg. We love Wurst und Kase!!! :smile:

I figured this was some type of contraction that makes Sauerkraut, but never seen one before, so wasn’t quite sure on it’s use. :slight_smile: … And I also like Wurst too!

Week 27 is now in the books… Down -3 for the week, bringing me down to 242 lbs. I actually felt a little bloated this morning, but it might be from all the water I was drinking last night? It was one of those nights it didn’t seem like I could get enough to drink. :slight_smile: But this week’s number was still in the good.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #185

Happy anniversary this week! Also congratulations on the 6 months of progress. Your trend is very impressive.

The eggs look yum :yum:. Your plates on the what did you Keto thread have inspired some of my dinners when I just didn’t know what to eat.

Thank you. :slight_smile: - Glad they are helpful, I too enjoy looking at all the meals, and it does indeed give me ideas for meals to try. Or even stuff I may just have not eaten in a while, or maybe simply forgotten about. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #187

Well done Honey, keep it up. :couple_with_heart_woman_man::kissing_heart:

Someone sent me this the other day. :slight_smile: … Looks quite familiar. :smile:

Kind-of looks like a buddy of mine… Except this would be post-meal. :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #189

What a cute dog.

Well, I finally starting putting up the Christmas lights last night. :neutral_face: Actually pulled them out 3 days ago, but ended up cutting down a tree and spent the day cutting all that up, and never got started on lights. :evergreen_tree:

But of course, I started on the roof, and man, what a pain. Each time I went up the ladder, my pants wanted to go down! :rage: What a major PITA! Had to pull off my gloves and pull them up damn near each time I descended the ladder. … So yeah, here I sit today, wearing a pair of the new 38" Jeans at work. Could actually fit into them about a month ago, albeit very snugly, but been trying to make my 40’s work as long as possible. But been doing the ‘Flip to Fit’ for the past couple weeks. … Will still probably use them for a few more weeks, along with the 38’s, but don’t think they will provide much more time than that. :slight_smile: Good problem to have I know, but still aggravating while transitioning to a smaller size. :slight_smile:

Week 28: Woke early this morning as I usually do, but actually felt a little bloated and slightly under the weather? Actually showed a couple pound gain as well. … I ended up going outside and spent a few hours raking some leaves and burning the rest of the tree brush that was piled up so we could finally get back to the Christmas lights. But came back in around mid-day to take a break and warm up. (It’s only around freezing, 32-35 degrees) Feeling a little worn out still, or rundown, so I decided to try and add some needed fuel. - Was planing on fasting for a few days, but guess I will just push that ahead a day or so. Just want to make sure I’m not coming down with anything. :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #192

Dave I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, Eric. … Actually just finished eating a bite a short while ago, and not sure if this was helpful or hurtful? … Trying to get back to the Christmas lights outside, but just not feeling it yet? Plus, it’s been snowing the past hour and a half, but not supposed to be much really.

Thanks again

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #194

Dave,

We have 8 inches here and it was wet on the bottom layer when it started. Going to be nasty for days. Expecting snow to continue till midnight or later.

This is when I wish I lived in Fla.

Yeah, only til the Hurricanes roll in! :smile: … But I get what you’re saying. … With my work and position, I’m considered critical and essential, so have to be available for inclement weather. Not to mention run one of the districts in snow. So it does get old after a while, and it’s been the past 35 years.

Hope you guys don’t get much more, but it’s supposed to still blow out Southward, but not til later tonight. The entire area is in the system presently.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #196

We decided NOT to retire to Fla because of the heat and hurricanes. We will likely be retiring in Virginia.

Looks like the storm has given up it’s stall. So maybe this will blow out by 10pm or so.

Stay safe out there Dave.

Yep, this is what I’m getting from all the weather information received so far. Will do, and you do the same. Thanks.

(Virginia ) #198

Don’t worry Honey, you will come back strong this week. Hope you start feeling better soon. :kissing_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Honey, I hope so too. :slight_smile: … And hoping to get back to fasting tomorrow if so. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #200

You’re welcome. I will be joining you on the fast. :slight_smile: