Keto fudge by ZORN

(system) #1

Originally published at: http://blog.2keto.com/recipe/keto-fudge/

Keto Fudge … well it’s really chocolate cream cheese frosting. gratuitous Floyd shot.

(AnnaLeeThal) #2

Thanks! I’m going to try this out on my family tonight at our Christmas party. I’m forcing them to all go low carb at our gatherings, but I don’t think they are complaining too much.

(Tom Seest) #3

Never had the fudge, as I don’t make my own stuff like that, but I’m a sucker for a Floyd shot.

(Kathy Meyer) #4

These are great – but really great when frozen and allowed to slightly thaw before eating.

(IDM Educator) #5

AGREED! That’s what I do!

Just made a batch! Can’t wait till it sets!

(Bernadette Duty) #7

I would love to make this fudge; however, the ingredient portions are not listed above. Only the instructions are shown. Can someone tell me where I can find the actual recipe? Thanks.

(IDM Educator) #8

@Bernie, I made up the recipe, @richard posted it for me. Looks like the measurements were inadvertently left off. Lol. I’ll fix that. Or Richard will. Tsk tsk. Step 4 was left off as well (which is just another “mix well”.) Guess we were hasty. Ha! Thank you for pointing it out.

(Bernadette Duty) #9

Thanks Brenda. I would love to make this today. It looks so delicious!

(David Russell) #10

That looks really good. I am going to try it this weekend.

(IDM Educator) #11

@Bernie
I still do not see measurements, do you?

(Jeff Ryan) #12

Wow looks really easy to make. Can’t wait to try this. Is that what you call a fat bomb?

(IDM Educator) #13

You can call it that if you’d like.
I just call it fudge :zornface:

(Guardian of the bacon) #14

Under the last pic there is a link that says…"This is a companion message to…

Zorn Fudge.

This has all the measurements

(Bernadette Duty) #15

No, the measurements are still not with the pics; however, JFricke pointed out a link in extremely-fine print below the last pic that takes you to the full recipe. It was so small I never bothered to read it before. Thanks so much for the recipe. I have all the ingredients and am going to make this. Yum.

Brenda, once 2KetoDudes is no longer a functioning FB group, will the links still work to get to the recipes on that group?

(Guardian of the bacon) #16

@bernie I believe the plan is to make it read only so all previous members will still have access, just no new posts.

(Beth) #17

Do you think these ingredients would be impossible to mix by hand, rather than with a mixer? I gave away my mixer when I had a small San Francisco kitchen and over the years I’ve mostly learned to live without it. Might be keto fudge that causes me to finally break down and get one again. On the other hand, think of the arm workout I could get!

(Guardian of the bacon) #18

We have an immersion blender similar to this. It is a very versatile kitchen utensil and very compact. The whip works great for whipping cream.

4 in 1 immersion blender

(IDM Educator) #19

The ingredients would mix by hand, just be sure they are soft (room temp)

(Bernadette Duty) #20

Thank you. JFricke!