JAN 2021 Zornfast Jan. 21st-24th

Fasting is THE BEST way for me. It nearly always resets my attitude.

(Susan) #22

I made it to 87 hours, I had a goal of 96 but due to many factors; I really needed a Keto coffee this morning so that was the end of this month’s Zornfast for me! I still will not be eating until my 1pm and 4:30 pm TMAD 20:4 though. Best wishes to all on their continuing Fasting =).

87 hours is nice! I managed 16… :flushed: But I didn’t eat after 2pm, it’s something, quite unusual. I was borderline hungry at 2am (just before bedtime, I don’t wake up at night) but didn’t eat (unlike usual. I always put a tad more effort into it when it’s Zornfast :wink: that’s why I do it)… But next morning I felt odd and my SO had his lunch at 10am (it happens sometimes. breakfast was at 5am) so I ate too (it’s breakfast for me). No regrets, I needed it and strange but my bad headache (not very strong but not my normal one, it’s pressure, I want to get rid of it) disappears when I eat…
Today is TMAD, I could do only this today but it’s fine. Main thing I break my fast only when I have a very good reason for it.
I hope in a nice OMAD day tomorrow, I seriously doubt I can fast longer now. But I didn’t have my best food (proper meat, I mean, not processed or liver and not only fowl. some satiating fatty pork or red meat, that’s effective) and I will have it tomorrow so maybe I can fast on Sunday? I surely will if my body will be cooperative.

(Susan) #24

Thanks, Shinita. I will try to do my 100 hours that I prefer to do for next month. Things are just really overwhelming me right now, and my husband’s seizures at night have not been helping my sleep so I am tired all the time.

That is great that you are participating and eating good healthy Keto things when you are eating, Shinita =).

I ended mine last night. Just an hour short of 6 days, whatever hours that is. I nearly failed 3rd grade because arithmetic baffled me at the time.

Best fast and BEST BREAK-Fast I’ve done in several months.

I need to get back in the habits that got me to my goal weight of 170. I lost 160# on KETO and fasting, and maintained pretty well for 3 years. The last 4 or 5 months I’ve gotten sloppy. Time for a reset!!

(Susan) #26

That is a fantastic jump start back into Keto @goldwingnut --congratulations!

I wish you all the success to get back to where you want to be and your goal weight and continuing Keto lifestyle.

(KCKO, KCFO) #27

Happy you came back to join in @goldwingnut.
You know what to do, so just do it. You’ll be back in good form in no time.

@Shinita, You do you. Hope that headache gets under control.

I’m cruising long in hr. 43, so far so good. Nothing but my usual coffeew/splash of HWC. And DH has been baking so the house is full of great smells, but I have not caved in. So it is all good over here.

OH and I am doing the happy dance over here, got my appt. for COVID-19 vacccine and 1st one is Feb 1, with follow up on the 22nd. So I will be able to roam freely exactly one year after I self quarentined last March. I have only been for rides in the car and had two hair appointments with someone I totally trust so far. I am really looking forward to midMarch.

(Susan) #28

That is great @collaroygal --happy Fasting!

(Susan) #29

That is awesome Susan. It’s hard to fast with a system full of Cortisol.

Awesome! That is 143 hours! Welcome back.

I am so happy for you! I got mine on the 16th.
43 hours is great! Keep up the good work.

I ended my Zornfast on Friday at 56 hours.

(Susan) #30

Thanks, Susan. The encouragement on the forum makes the world of difference, for my Keto and my coping/mental state!!

Congratulations, that is great =).

(KCKO, KCFO) #31

I had it thru to 66 hrs. ate a meal Sat. evening then continued to make Sunday a OMAD. I am happy with that.

DH had a health issue that distracted me from posting yesterday sorry for the slow report in.

I’m so proud of all of you. I don’t know what I would have done without these forums and learning that skipping a few meals is not going to kill you.

In the end, I had 2 almost OMAD days… Better than my “performance” without Zornfast…
I plan to do better in February, January suffered from the fact it came after a somewhat carby, somewhat shocking December.

(Susan) #33

I hope that your husband is okay now @collaroygal --good job on the 66 hour fast =).

(KCKO, KCFO) #34

He is at the dentist office right now. Slight infection plus he go the vaccine on Friday afternoon. Double wammy, he’ll be fine once he gets the antibiotics for the gum infection.

(Susan) #35

Okay that is good, I am glad that it was not serious and he will be fine soon =).

(KCKO, KCFO) #36

Join in on the Feb 2021 Zornfast here: FEB. 2021 Zornfast Feb. 18-21