Ketogenic diet

fathead
pizza

(Peter Bursky) #21

Brenda your pictures and the food looks always so amazing!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #22

@Peter_Bursky
I just saw your photos using my cinnamon roll recipe! You are a true keto chef!!!

(Steven Cook) #23

What’s the best way to re-heat a fathead pizza? Does it survive microwaving, or is the oven a better option? Didn’t even come close to finishing the one I made for tea!

(Jennifer) #24

I would put it in a cast iron pan (lightly oiled) on low and cover it. It will heat up and crisp up the crust as well!

(Steven Cook) #25

Interesting! I’ll give that a try, thanks! :+1:

Leftover pizza? What is that? No comprende…:wink:

(Steven Cook) #27

I’ve just come off a 7 day fast. I just don’t have the appetite I used to… :cry:

A good problem to have…!!! Bravo…well done on your fast! :clap:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #29

I found it microwaves the same as any grain crust pizza, but heats a bit faster cuz it’s greasier

(Jeremy Storie) #30

I haven’t made this yet! What’s wrong with me!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #31

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!??

YOU’RE FIRED

(Jeremy Storie) #32

I know! What a looser :joy:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #33

You’re going to love fathead pizza. Make a double batch and freeze a cooked crust.
Also, same dough makes THESE

(Jeremy Storie) #34

Yep already planned on making the cinnamon rolls as well :grin:. I’m currently 47 hrs into my first fast and plan on making pizza this weekend.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #35

Wow! Your first one? That is stellar! Good job. I’m pretty sure when I did my first ever fast with @richard it was only 48 (and we thought we wouldn’t succeed!)
We did, of course :slight_smile:

(Richard Morris) #36

of course :zornface:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #37

:zornface: :zornface: :zornface: :zornface: :zornface:
:zornface: :zornface: :zornface: :zornface: :zornface:

(Jeremy Storie) #38

60 hrs in now and shooting for 120. Go big or go home! :joy:

(Jeremy Storie) #39

Finally made fathead pizza :grin:. I used Monterey Jack cheese with crushed red pepper and garlic powder. I used homemade guacamole as my sauce with taco meat and pork carnitas and cheese on top. It was amazing! Can’t believe I waited so long to make it.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #40

THAT IS AMAZING!
What a combo!!!