Dave's Progress Thread - Year II

(Running from stupidity) #341

NORMAL FORUM SERVICE HAS RESUMED

Haha… Yeah, she was off-line for a bit. :smile:

Week 35: Well, things are still a bit screwy for me. Not taking any meds anymore, but still have a stuffy head and congestion that’s still a PITA. So hoping to get over this crap soon! …As for my numbers, yep, still going up for whatever reason? Still not feeling too bloated or anything, but number is still climbing? But I’m planning to do some Fasting this week, mainly because I miss it. But who knows, it may also help with my current issues? Getting over this & maybe helping move the numbers back down. :confused:

Well, spent the day resting mostly, still trying to get over this stuffiness, head-cold, or whatever it is. (Watched a couple movies and also spent a little time on a few images I did mostly in late 2017) - (Sept.-Dec., was actually working on a few pieces at once, which is actually rare for me, since I normally work mostly on one image at a time. But had a few ideas come in at once.) But this was just before refraining from any artwork throughout 2018. … I was also requested by V if I would post them.

A Doodle, that ended up going full blown work-up, named ‘Molly-Mae’…

And another one simply called ‘Autumn’…

(Virginia ) #345

You been dealing with a lot of stuff, you will get back on track… even though I know you don’t worry about this kind of stuff. But you’re still doing great…you have come a long ways. Love you.:kissing_heart:

Thanks, and yep, hoping to soon. :slight_smile: … Love ya

(Jane) #347

You know it’s all fluids from your body healing up. You will get the whoosh soon.

Thanks… I’m hoping so, but really just want to get over this head sickness crap. Just feel like my head is full of concrete and be nice to breath properly. Keep getting that infectious smell you get sometimes.

(Jessica) #349

Sorry you’re still feeling like crap. Hope you feel better and weigh ins return to normal as well. I feel like every time I say something about weight fluctuations, I need to add a caveat, Seinfeld style. Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld

(Jody) #350

I feel your “pain”. I was up this week as well not really sure why … but a fast should fix that for me as well. Good luck to us both!

Thanks, @jessOTR & @Jody22 :slight_smile: … I’m hoping I get over this stuff too. They’re calling for some colder weather this week, then warming back up by weekend. So it can be hard to get over this stuff with the stupid weather we’ve been having this year. … Plus, taking a bunch of meds never helps either. (Not only in getting you better, but haven’t some bad stuff in them to boot.) I know some of it, like the cough syrup, couch drops, etc. all have carbs & such, not to mention taking them is almost the same as eating all day long as far as insulin spikes are concerned, which isn’t helpful. :upside_down_face:

(Susan) #352

Thank you for posting your art and ty @DoggieMom for encouraging him. You really are a talented artist.

Thank you, Susan. :slight_smile:

I’ve always enjoyed doing it as a hobby, but always thought it might also be something I could do when I retire? But not sure when that might be? :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #354

+1,000,000

(Virginia ) #355

I always have :slight_smile: , I have even try to get him to do a story book or a coloring book for kids. Maybe one day he will :slight_smile: . @Digital_Dave You’re my favorite artist. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #356

Feel the love.

Yes Ma’am, you have. And I know, I probably should have listened. :slight_smile: … Maybe it’s like they say, ‘it’s never too late?’ :wink: Maybe a project in the near future? :kissing_heart:

(Virginia ) #358

Yes, you should listen…lol So get started. :wink: :kissing_heart:

Had a very long day today, (15+ hrs.) to finish off an even longer week. … But this OMAD today was somehow different? Had a Top Sirloin in a SV bath since 5AM, (16 hrs.) but it wasn’t only good, but goddamn flavorful! Not just the steak, but everything!?! My Salad, the Broccoli & Cauliflower soup the Pickle and Olives. Everything just seemed to be flavor enhanced for some reason, I mean like 10 times stronger? But I can’t even think why? … Don’t get me wrong, was nice, but somewhat bothersome… Also gave the Wife about 1/4th or 1/5th of the steak, after she decided to eat. She was going to fast, but glad she didn’t, so I could eat the Salad. Had she done so, I wouldn’t have gotten to the Salad.

Meal Photos

I just didn’t post the additional information below, but decided to post it in here instead. - Just didn’t want to add too much goofy, strange stuff on the food thread…

After eating though, I was still pondering about the strangeness of this overly strong flavors tonight? I don’t know if it was just a fluke, or something else at work. But after eating, and then going to take a shower, I actually started feeling a little blah? Not terribly bad really, but just not too good. - To early to say why this happened, but this actually bothered me even more-so…

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #360

Humm?